Shutdown from LGD

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So about a year ago I ran LGD at 8 mg a day for 4 weeks and then stopped it due to lethargy and feeling shutdown. I only used OL sup3r pct afterwards and did not know that I needed a SERM. Now, a year later, I still feel pretty lethargic throughout the day, and when I had bloodwork done my test was still in the optimal range but my doctor said that she did think it is a bit low for my age (22). She wasn't concerned about it though. Is there anyway that I could still be shutdown from the LGD last year, and if so would it be beneficial to run a SERM for a few weeks to try to get things going again? I really don't want to have any long term consequences from this.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So about a year ago I ran LGD at 8 mg a day for 4 weeks and then stopped it due to lethargy and feeling shutdown. I only used OL sup3r pct afterwards and did not know that I needed a SERM. Now, a year later, I still feel pretty lethargic throughout the day, and when I had bloodwork done my test was still in the optimal range but my doctor said that she did think it is a bit low for my age (22). She wasn't concerned about it though. Is there anyway that I could still be shutdown from the LGD last year, and if so would it be beneficial to run a SERM for a few weeks to try to get things going again? I really don't want to have any long term consequences from this.
I think at 21 you dont need to take anything

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, that's not what I was asking though. I'm wondering if a year later I could still be shutdown from a mistake that I already made?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, that's not what I was asking though. I'm wondering if a year later I could still be shutdown from a mistake that I already made?
If your bloodwork shows your test is in the optimal range than it's unlikely.

What's your estrogen? Prolactin? How's your sleep and diet? Stress?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Damn I hope not, I'll let you know soon. I really doubt that it would still be effecting you after a year. I've been shut down on OSTA and recovered pretty fast with a serm.

I have also read many many logs and never seen anyone else complain about that. Maybe your levels are just naturally low, or using it at such a young age caused some issues. I'll keep an eye on this thread though and will update with the results I get back after my testing.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hence the reason we all say, under 25- DONT DO IT

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Prolactin and estrogen were fine don't remember exact numbers, but diet hasn't been the best lately and sleep/stress have been terrible.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is a possibility that your test levels are not where they were before you ran the lgd. Your test may be in the "normal" range, but what matters is what is normal for you. How is your sex drive? The lethargy can be accounted for elsewhere, but if your drive is low and your lethargic I would suggest 4-6 weeks of clomid at 25mg. Good luck buddy.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's doubtful you are still suppressed after a year. The HPTA will usually recover much sooner even without a SERM. If your test, LH, and FSH are all in normal range then likely you are at normal homeostasis, though external factors certainly could be causing the symptoms you described. I would not recommend anything that alters your hormones right now. Focus on diet and lifestyle to optimize healthy T levels.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Post your actual numbers. Unfortunately peoples ideas of what are normal vary greatly and no one should be giving you any advice at this point.