Who here wants some Desoxy-T Transdermal?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30ml at 75mg/ml

Great test base without the trest tits.

Who wants the details?

I can do a write up for those who want more info.

sespress

Awards
30ml at 75mg/ml

Great test base without the trest tits.

Who wants the details?

I can do a write up for those who want more info.
Do it man. Science this up for us!

kck

Awards
Would definitely be interested in hearing more about this. What's the timeline for more info?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here we go...

Desoxy Testosterone is the unmethylated form of phera. Like testosterone or nandrolone when given orally, this is a pretty weak entity. But when we inject or use a transdermal application method, things get more interesting. Desoxy testosterone has 150% the anabolic potential of testosterone with only 50% of the androgenic effects. And since it lacks the 3 keto functional group, it can not convert to estrogen through aromatase. In essence, its a better testosterone than testosterone. Should be effective for lean mass and a good test base if stacking. Transdermal dosage should be in the 50-150mg/day range. It is dissolved in IL Salvo, so absorption should be top notch.

Get it from Noslabs.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Here we go...

Desoxy Testosterone is the unmethylated form of phera. Like testosterone or nandrolone when given orally, this is a pretty weak entity. But when we inject or use a transdermal application method, things get more interesting. Desoxy testosterone has 150% the anabolic potential of testosterone with only 50% of the androgenic effects. And since it lacks the 3 keto functional group, it can not convert to estrogen through aromatase. In essence, its a better testosterone than testosterone. Should be effective for lean mass and a good test base if stacking. Transdermal dosage should be in the 50-150mg/day range. It is dissolved in IL Salvo, so absorption should be top notch.

Get it from Noslabs.
any info on this how suppressive is this stuff vs testosterone?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like a commercial not a write up ?

I'll bite though wtf is noslabs? And how do you know it's legit?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I can do a more professional one. I wasn't feeling too hot today, so I busted that out in about 5min. I can vouch for legitimacy. I'm not selling this personally, but I know the owner and his products are good. Everything he had PA test has come back great. His msten and andro injectables have all got rave reviews.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sound very interesting, can you make it with no ester attached?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong here but I imagine the transdermal bioavaiability will get pretty low if you attach an ester. The molecular weight rises and the molecule will get bigger.

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Desoxy is a great compound when injected. Vascularity and graininess were insane at 700mg a week. Can't comment on transdermal.

To call it a "test base" is highly misleading. It's nothing close to test. Not sure nos would approve of that.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, nos is as legit as it gets. I'm not sure about this compound... sounds like a transdermal recomp/cutting drug. Sides? If you're prone to acne, it might be bad; otherwise, interesting. What's the good, average dosage for this?

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As far as I know, nos is as legit as it gets. I'm not sure about this compound... sounds like a transdermal recomp/cutting drug. Sides? If you're prone to acne, it might be bad; otherwise, interesting. What's the good, average dosage for this?
People were dosing the injectable version like tren, 50-100mg ed for desoxy ace and 400-800mg for the cyp ester. I did get really bad acne from it, so did others. Some reported weird thoughts and anxiety but I never had that issue.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I don't think this is anything like testosterone when it comes to bodily functions that are provided by testosterone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any1 know how injectable 4andro compares to test mg/mg sides and function as a base

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could be wrong here but I imagine the transdermal bioavaiability will get pretty low if you attach an ester. The molecular weight rises and the molecule will get bigger.
This is correct, however it's not so cut and dry. Your loosing weight without the 3 carbonyl. But adding weight with the acetate ester. So the overall weight is still right around what you want for TD. Also, the half life is so short without the ester, I think it's less than an hour if I remember correctly. But the acetate ester extends the half life up to three days as blood esterases are slow to cleave it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is correct, however it's not so cut and dry. Your loosing weight without the 3 carbonyl. But adding weight with the acetate ester. So the overall weight is still right around what you want for TD. Also, the half life is so short without the ester, I think it's less than an hour if I remember correctly. But the acetate ester extends the half life up to three days as blood esterases are slow to cleave it.
It takes around 6 hours to fully enter the bloodstream and stays in your system for around 12 hours or more therefore no ester doses twice daily should be fine really.. so I'm led to believe by experts

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This sound sweet, def look in to it tho why an ester? I thought TDs worked better with no ester. Less space taken up by the molecule and stuff

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ideally yes, I'm willing to place money on Integrity's transdermals beating out IL's salvo carrier for absorption percentages. Plus it being no ester helps tremendously with absorption.

jathan_howe

Awards
This sounds like a commercial not a write up ��

I'll bite though wtf is noslabs? And how do you know it's legit?
If you've heard me or some others mention Vicious Labs, Nos Labs has a pretty big presence on Vicious' board.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I like to think my opinion is somewhat valid on here lol and I'll tell you guys NOSlabs is the ish I got two bottles on the way that I'll run with trest

kck

Awards
If you've heard me or some others mention Vicious Labs, Nos Labs has a pretty big presence on Vicious' board.
Do you have the ability to vouch for others on the Vl board? I'm really hoping to get into that one forum on VL.

jathan_howe

Awards
Do you have the ability to vouch for others on the Vl board? I'm really hoping to get into that one forum on VL.
Which "one forum"? The one that says something about paying $10 or the whole forum?

kck

Awards
That's the one. Not sure what's in there, but it sure looks interesting. At least for a month any way.

jathan_howe

Awards
That's the one. Not sure what's in there, but it sure looks interesting. At least for a month any way.
I'm not even in that one lol. I have a very small post count over there. I mainly lurk

kck

Awards
Yep. Me too. Seems like a lot of people want in on that board, but the gate keeper is tough to get past. Apparently, the key is getting someone to vouch for you.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I can personally vouch for the 1 andro. The strongest I've ran.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Me too. Seems like a lot of people want in on that board, but the gate keeper is tough to get past. Apparently, the key is getting someone to vouch for you.
I'm on VL Forums and anyone can join the board. If youre talking about the PP, you can hang around, post and get to know others and get in. I too am in that area myself. If u have q's, ask me or post back.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
And guys, I have some NOS 4 DHEA E Oil but ran 3 ML before switching to Test E. I will run it eventually. I tried to sell it but couldnt get any buyers.

kck

Awards
I'm on VL Forums and anyone can join the board. If youre talking about the PP, you can hang around, post and get to know others and get in. I too am in that area myself. If u have q's, ask me or post back.
Thanks for the offer. I'll probably be sending you a PM in the near future.

sespress

Awards
Ideally yes, I'm willing to place money on Integrity's transdermals beating out IL's salvo carrier for absorption percentages. Plus it being no ester helps tremendously with absorption.
No kidding? All I hear is how awesome salvo is

Ross1018

Awards
Anyone know the typical cycle duration and dosage of desoxy td? Was contemplating running that with oral trest pwo.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll speak up. I've run anywhere from 350-900mg/wk of the good stuff, which is DTA and DTC (cypionate form)

It's fairly strong. Stronger than test. Overall, not as strong as Tren but in some ways, it is.

It's dry. Dry as can be. It's a DHT-based hormone.

For many, it isn't a good substitute for Test. This runs counter to the initial write-up, but for some of us, it doesn't provide the mood and sex drive that Test or Trest does.

Strength is great on it. I'd compare it to something in between Test & Tren. Not Trentard strength but better than Test alone. Maybe something like Test/Mast combo is a fair assessment. Combined with other orals, it's downright easy to lift.

As I've explained to others privately (and before I deleted all my write-ups on this compound), it strikes a balance between EQ & Masteron in terms of it's effects in the mirror. Hard, full, dry, vascular and good strength and aggression. Weight gain will be prevalent on it, as in it's no ester form, it is nearly as strong as Test PP & NPP, as seen in this quick write up from ergolog: http://www.ergo-log.com/desoxytestosterone.html. If I recall, it's also not as hard on the prostate than either of the others it was compared to. Put this thing in Cypionate form and it would probably rival most other mass gaining steroids. For those that aren't aware, long ester configurations help increase the nitrogen retention in muscle tissue. This is why we bulk with long esters and cut with short esters.

The part I don't care for and advise people to prepare accordingly for is the potential head games it may put you through. For me, when run solo, it totally shut down my sex drive to a point that it actually made my sexual orientation gender-neutral. Scary but only temporary. This isn't particularly bad thing for those of us who wish to stay celibate or abstaining from extramarital relations. It literally allowed me to mingle backstage with a bunch of near-naked and ridiculously endowed 9's and 10's in the bikini and figure division without ever looking at them inappropriately.

To most on this board, this is strange. But believe it or not, there are a handful of us that wish to conduct ourselves in a very particular way. Desoxy T is a tool for such conduct.

But run it with Test, Trest or anything that has the ability to maintain normal libido and you'll be fine.

DISCLAIMER: I realize I ran IM preparations which undoubtedly behave differently in the blood as compared to the TD version. What I experienced and what I remember others experiencing was before TD preparations were around. It might be entirely different since transdermal delivery usually metabolizes differently, albeit not as potent. Also, there were a large minority that received nothing but positive benefits from it, including a neutral experience in mood and sex drive.

All that aside, this hormone is neat and very capable of bringing a beautiful shape to the body and muscles. My shape was very round and bubbly on this compound, mainly due to the glycogen load and massive increase in red blood cells that it produced.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers for the info bro