Anxiety and Anabolics

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone else who had anxiety, had found a prohormone or designer steroid that does not intensify their anxiety symptoms? I am looking to bulk up for the winter and want to run a cycle; but i have tried superdrol and tren in the past and they made me bat **** crazy. Like i had to stop after just one day of use. Anyone else experiment with prohormones who has anxiety, any guidance would be appreciated?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have pretty severe anxiety and i can tell you that its not just certain steroids, Its all of them. Its your body being out of hormonal balance. Sorry man but gear might not be for you if you can't handle it. Tren is a different level of anxiety than things like test though. You could try a test only cycle. 500mg a week. If its still bad the throw in the towel man.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone else who had anxiety, had found a prohormone or designer steroid that does not intensify their anxiety symptoms? I am looking to bulk up for the winter and want to run a cycle; but i have tried superdrol and tren in the past and they made me bat **** crazy. Like i had to stop after just one day of use. Anyone else experiment with prohormones who has anxiety, any guidance would be appreciated?
Your anxiety had nothing to do with actually ingesting those steroids, it more likely came from you worrying about taking them (for whatever reason you may have). If it were to affect you, taking superdrol and/or "tren"....it would take a few weeks to develope due to the hormonal changes

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Don't take ph's or steroids and you won't develop anxiety! Simples!
Just eat big. Train hard. Sleep well. Repeat.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Your anxiety had nothing to do with actually ingesting those steroids, it more likely came from you worrying about taking them (for whatever reason you may have). If it were to affect you, taking superdrol and/or "tren"....it would take a few weeks to develope due to the hormonal changes
Iv been using gear for years but there is a huge spike in my anxiety on cycle. Iv used everything in small to huge doses. There's a difference between a disorder people like myself suffer from and being scared.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Iv been using gear for years but there is a huge spike in my anxiety on cycle. Iv used everything in small to huge doses. There's a difference between a disorder people like myself suffer from and being scared.
You said you took superdrol/tren for ONE day, it's not possible for those supps to cause anxiety that quickly. Yes, after a few weeks definitely possible, one day?...Hell no

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I always get anxiety on cycle, my advice is to avoid any stims, including pre workout, because they will make it worse. Aside from that that you just have to decide if feeling that way is worth it to you. Personally I just push through and usually mine actually lessens towards the end of my cycle, so i'm inclined to agree that at least in my case it is more mental than anything. I Also think keeping a handle on BP could play a role but I can't say for sure.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You said you took superdrol/tren for ONE day, it's not possible for those supps to cause anxiety that quickly. Yes, after a few weeks definitely possible, one day?...Hell no
He didn't specify how long he has used gear, the dose he used of those drugs ect. Let's say he's not some newbie that is just scared.
In this case a drug builds up in your system, we can agree on that. You start low levels of the hormone in your blood and the levels slowly rise until it peaks and stays at that elevated level assuming you continue with the same dose. At this point you see results in muscle mass as well as side effects like acne, and other estrogen related side effects or possibly other kinds of issues. But for someone like myself who is especially prone to severe anxiety, it may not take that long. The drug is in your system from the first dose. A couple of days into a tren ace cycle I start to feel edgy.
Granted, he seems to be exaggerating about it taking only one day. It may take more than that but surely not weeks. If he replies that he is newbie and he seems to just be scared then fine, but don't act as though anxiety is just someone acting scared. I'm not "scared" when I'm very anxious. Its a disorder that needs to be taken seriously and unless you have it then you should not be giving advice.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always get increased anxiety on cycle myself. Phenibut is what I used to calm my nerves. It works very well. If you take to much it is sedative.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
He didn't specify how long he has used gear, the dose he used of those drugs ect. Let's say he's not some newbie that is just scared.
In this case a drug builds up in your system, we can agree on that. You start low levels of the hormone in your blood and the levels slowly rise until it peaks and stays at that elevated level assuming you continue with the same dose. At this point you see results in muscle mass as well as side effects like acne, and other estrogen related side effects or possibly other kinds of issues. But for someone like myself who is especially prone to severe anxiety, it may not take that long. The drug is in your system from the first dose. A couple of days into a tren ace cycle I start to feel edgy.
Granted, he seems to be exaggerating about it taking only one day. It may take more than that but surely not weeks. If he replies that he is newbie and he seems to just be scared then fine, but don't act as though anxiety is just someone acting scared. I'm not "scared" when I'm very anxious. Its a disorder that needs to be taken seriously and unless you have it then you should not be giving advice.
Sorry man, trust me I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness of anxiety, I suffer from it.

Short ester injectables, definitely could see issues very quickly....one day on orals (any dose really) I just don't see that being feasible

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This gentleman has anxiety from a chemical imbalance and has nothing to do with "thinking" or relaxing etc. if it was as easy as calming the mind anxiety would not be a problem.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I have severe anxiety that is caused by a chemical imbalance in my brain (it is as heredity trait that presents itself in different ways in my family), I take medication it helps take the edge off slightly. I don't have any fear or get scared when I am feeling anxious. Counseling does not work for my type anxiety; I have PhD in counseling; and I can tell you that there are some mental health diagnoses, that are just not helped with counseling. I agree with poster above who stated it was hormone imbalance. As I am able to ingest non-hormonal products without issue. (N02, Creatine, etc) I will just stick with non-hormonal supplements; hopefully I will get some good size results with X-gels. Thanks for replies guys.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sorry man, trust me I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness of anxiety, I suffer from it.

Short ester injectables, definitely could see issues very quickly....one day on orals (any dose really) I just don't see that being feasible
Agreed, Misunderstanding man. Especially suspension gear (test tren) can cause immediate issues.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have severe anxiety that is caused by a chemical imbalance in my brain (it is as heredity trait that presents itself in different ways in my family), I take medication it helps take the edge off slightly. I don't have any fear or get scared when I am feeling anxious. Counseling does not work for my type anxiety; I have PhD in counseling; and I can tell you that there are some mental health diagnoses, that are just not helped with counseling. I agree with poster above who stated it was hormone imbalance. As I am able to ingest non-hormonal products without issue. (N02, Creatine, etc) I will just stick with non-hormonal supplements; hopefully I will get some good size results with X-gels. Thanks for replies guys.
Use high dosed HGH and human grade igf1 and later on slin may be an option. This is the stack I run between cycles:)

sespress

Awards
^ this. Some of us do actually have this as an issue. I've been on daily Phenibut (not tht best plan but better than being hooked on benzo from the doc IMO) and so I might skip 90% of any change in anxiety level but even on 4 andro/epi andro I did get a bit antsy in the afternoons.

OP cut out ANY PWO stims. Some of them make me look for ninjas hiding in the cardio forest. You can take Phenibut for a good few weeks before tolerance and dependancy kick in. You could also get etizolam, or one of the RC benzo's. You can always try to counter act the anxiety but you're adding additional drugs into the mix. May be better to just say it's a no go.

I really think the reason so many suffer from this is just the whole modern society thing, lots of stress, no real stability, little time off, a bank account that's always a hair closer to "oh ****" than you'd like. We also tend to work too hard in the US (I think), always striving forwards. Sometimes I think I'll just move to the woods, live in a van down by the river, whatever! I totally feel your pain man. I'm a tad nervous about my next run for this exact reason, but I'm gonna go the Western medicine route and treat drug side effects with other drugs.

Really though Phenibut keeps it in check. If you could take it every other day (long half life) and see if you get some symptom relief during your run that might be a good way to go. Just don't continue it in perpetuity like me. It's generally a well handled compound, and anxiety relief is great from it.

Hope you find a solution or at least some rest from the episodes. Stay strong and keep on.

sespress

Awards
Use high dosed HGH and human grade igf1 and later on slin may be an option. This is the stack I run between cycles:)
Yeah! There's a booming peptide business out there. I dunno about cost effectiveness but always alternatives.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personal experience here, I'm a really chill person, I'm never stressed about anything to be honest. Exams could be around the corner and while others are freaking out I'm just chillin in the corner like a villain. But imma be honest and say that being on gear made me noticeably more anxious. I can only image what would happen if you're already anxious or stressed in your day to day life.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oddly enough, I do have anxiety issues and I feel much better when on prohormones. DMZ, Trenavar, Triumphalis make me feel on top of the world. Epistane and especially Androsterone have anxiolytic effects on me..

sespress

Awards
Oddly enough, I do have anxiety issues and I feel much better when on prohormones. DMZ, Trenavar, Triumphalis make me feel on top of the world. Epistane and especially Androsterone have anxiolytic effects on me..
Well, yay! I hope epistane does me right too!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
How is SARMS in the anixety department?

I do have some anixety issues, but I don't care, all about gains and strength!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I can agree with above. Now I don't run ph's but around week 6 of my last Test cycle I also got anxiety.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is SARMS in the anixety department?

I do have some anixety issues, but I don't care, all about gains and strength!
Ostarine - almost like a "feel good" effect and seems to also alleviate anxiety
LGD- anxiety is also diminished but lethargy is a factor (may not want to get out of bed)
RAD- I was all over the map on this one so never stayed on it
MK-677 - similar to LGD in terms of less anxiety and increased lethargy
Cardarine - lethargy and just a general poor mood
YK-11- Nice clean feel to it with no notable lethargy or effects on anxiety

sespress

Awards
Ostarine - almost like a "feel good" effect and seems to also alleviate anxiety
LGD- anxiety is also diminished but lethargy is a factor (may not want to get out of bed)
RAD- I was all over the map on this one so never stayed on it
MK-677 - similar to LGD in terms of less anxiety and increased lethargy
Cardarine - lethargy and just a general poor mood
YK-11- Nice clean feel to it with no notable lethargy or effects on anxiety
Osta didn't get you lethargy?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Sespress, be careful with daily phenibut usage. I'm very lucky and have no anxiety problems, and being on gear lessens what little anxiety I have.
I actually might be too far on the other end of the spectrum because I don't worry about anything until it's a serious problem. I have used both phenibut and GHB as sleep aids and for increased GH production and release as well as more recuperative sleep. Phenibut, unlike GHB has a very long half life and I have seen several of my friends who have anxiety issues use it for long periods of time, taking grams of it a day and ultimately suffering horrible withdrawal and worse rebound anxiety. I have also had issues with phenibut after 2 weeks of sustained use and immediate cessation, I know it is legal and otc in the US, but it is a potent pro-GABA drug and is about as close as you can get to taking a benzo without a script

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
imo, Folidrone 2.0 is the best natural anabolic available and it does not cause unwanted side effects that ARA causes. ARA also should not be run more than a couple of bottles whereas Folidrone 2.0 can be run year around.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Osta didn't get you lethargy?

No..never has. Currently running it now in fact at 25 mg and feel slightly more energetic than usual. I happen to react well to it but it can go either way for people...as far as lethargy vs slightly energetic/enhanced well being. Overall, LGD tends to get the lethargy prize though across the board.

sespress

Awards
No..never has. Currently running it now in fact at 25 mg and feel slightly more energetic than usual. I happen to react well to it but it can go either way for people...as far as lethargy vs slightly energetic/enhanced well being. Overall, LGD tends to get the lethargy prize though across the board.
I had heard LGD was tough. I tried to toss OSTA into my last run but I couldn't pick up my head I was so tired. At least someone is getting good vibes from it!

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did that for whole year not much results
I just me then i did a my first cycle 1-4 andro i gain more than i did on whole year eating big [Clean] training hard
Well maybe its just me or my generics

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had heard LGD was tough. I tried to toss OSTA into my last run but I couldn't pick up my head I was so tired. At least someone is getting good vibes from it!
Could have something to do with brand...always up for speculation it seems with SARMs. I have EPG brand and Red Supplements. Have not noticed any difference if I take one or the other so it seems as though both or legit. I know that Osta Red was quite popular.

sespress

Awards
Could have something to do with brand...always up for speculation it seems with SARMs. I have EPG brand and Red Supplements. Have not noticed any difference if I take one or the other so it seems as though both or legit. I know that Osta Red was quite popular.
Very possible. It was RC powder. Meh who knows. I've been sticking with PH for now and probably if I change around I'll end up with real gear and a pin. Would you rate LGD or any of the SARMS above certain types of gear or PH's?

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
What about the old school prohormones that were non-methylated like EQ-PLEX, LMG, 11 OXO, etc; do they effect anyone with anxiety differently ?