Another SARM to stack with LGD 4033? any experience?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Looking to start buying my stuff for another cycle of LGD. I haven't done the end weight gain yet and bf% but i can tell if filled out a bit and lost some bf. so if the numbers seem to reflect this will run again.

Only thing is I am unsure what to stack it with. Some say to avoid stacking it with RAD and i was looking into MK but it seems there is a lot of water retention with MK so I think i may avoid this. Looking to add bulk.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would stack it with a Test base.

Choppedjunior

Awards
Yeah. Not a bad idea. Was thinking another SARM though. Or is stacking Sarms not worth it

Choppedjunior

Awards
mirror I deff Lost bf and become more hard. The scale is saying about 5lb increase. But I also use a scale at my trainers office that is really elaborate and does bf% as well so I'm waiting to step on that in another week or so to see what the lean body mass increase was. Of course these machines have variables but using the bf as general idea. But strength has gone up steadily nothing that's like wow I'm on something more like hm did 225 bench last week and struggled bht today seems easy add another 5. But agree with what most said. Felt it kick in around week 3. And like I said I don't have any lethargic feelings or libido issues. Every now and then I feel a nice spike actually.

Choppedjunior

Awards
I'll report back after I do the scale and if I gained deff going to run it again. Going to stack with rad or tr3st. I'd like to do rad but see conflicting topics about stacking the two

Choppedjunior

Awards
Yeah I was thinking mk77 just worried about the water retention sounds like users gain a ton of water

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Potassium, or aspirin should help, from what I read