OL legit?

also76

Awards
Hey guys, is there any way of checking if Olympus products are legit or not? Purchased some Epi elite and a mates been running it for 3 weeks now and says he thinks it's doing nothing. I'm about to start my cycle but was wondering if I can check it somehow?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bet is, if you bought the product from a official distributor, it's legit.
OL has a good reputation.
Remember, everyone reacts different to any hormonal compounds. Andros kicking in late is nothing new either, give it one more week.

sespress

Awards
^ this. Took me a while to get good results from epi but it was also dose dependent. The recommended dose is what 250? I've been up to 1000 as have others. Epi is gonna be felt shortly after taking it if you've been on it for a bit and your taking enough. Bump it up one Cap at a time until you feel the result and consider dosing PWO.

OL has a sterling reputation, I'm sure your stuff is fine so long as grandpa said it came from a reputable sources ACS wasn't left in a hot car for like a week ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, is there any way of checking if Olympus products are legit or not? Purchased some Epi elite and a mates been running it for 3 weeks now and says he thinks it's doing nothing. I'm about to start my cycle but was wondering if I can check it somehow?
Please realise that the product your friend purchased is Epi-Andro and NOT Epistane. Any sup with the word "Andro" in it is going to be pretty weak, i wouldnt even waste my time

also76

Awards
Please realise that the product your friend purchased is Epi-Andro and NOT Epistane. Any sup with the word "Andro" in it is going to be pretty weak, i wouldnt even waste my time
Yeah I know that, maybe he thought it would be stronger. I'm running mine with 20mg ostar1ne so maybe that will help. Either that or thinking of skipping the andro and osta for test e, the wife doesn't give a **** haha I'm a lucky one.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know that, maybe he thought it would be stronger. I'm running mine with 20mg ostar1ne so maybe that will help. Either that or thinking of skipping the andro and osta for test e, the wife doesn't give a **** haha I'm a lucky one.
Unless you have legal worries, I will ALWAYS recommend aas over any ph/ds.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi Elite by itself isn't an extreme mass builder. It's used to lean out, harden, and dry you up. Also serves as a great test base alternative for PH cycles

also76

Awards
Thanks woody, I think the Epi and Osta combo suits me for now, trying to drop some KGs after Christmas season and training around a lower back injury at the moment. I've heard good things on both for recomp and osta is meant to help recovery so might help the back heal up a little. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks woody, I think the Epi and Osta combo suits me for now, trying to drop some KGs after Christmas season and training around a lower back injury at the moment. I've heard good things on both for recomp and osta is meant to help recovery so might help the back heal up a little. At least that's what I'm hoping.
Will be an excellent recomp/cutting stack. Makes a lot of people's joints feel great. Be careful with lower back though.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Will be an excellent recomp/cutting stack. Makes a lot of people's joints feel great. Be careful with lower back though.
Why be careful with lower back?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi andro is a good test base to build off of with other products, it itself is weak tho. Meant to be stacked.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Woody

Why be careful with lower back? Back pumps?

also76

Awards
Careful with lower back as I have an injury at the moment. Lower back sprain, healing well though.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Careful with lower back as I have an injury at the moment. Lower back sprain, healing well though.
Oh missed that, I thought he was implying there was some issue with epi and lower back issues.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woody

Why be careful with lower back? Back pumps?
Sorry just saw this. Careful as in don't push yourself because you're expecting Osta to heal you. Better to go easy and rehab it out for a few weeks than to push yourself and get a major injury.
Back surgery is no fun.