M1A

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just trying to get a consensus from experienced users on this oral. It seems a few online sites have it for sale still which I find odd. But also intrigues me, may add it mid cycle to add a few pounds

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in here with the same question. Got a bottle or two chilling in the cabinet lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great compound. Acts fast. Pulls a lot of glycogen to your muscles.

I like it at 40mg/day for 4 weeks.

BP and lethargy WILL be an issue so watch your sodium intake and use test or trest as a base.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Great compound. Acts fast. Pulls a lot of glycogen to your muscles.

I like it at 40mg/day for 4 weeks.

BP and lethargy WILL be an issue so watch your sodium intake and use test or trest as a base.
What brand did you use just out of curiosity? I bought a couple bottles of Blackstone Labs Alpha 1 Max a little over a year ago on an impulse buy because it was on a really good sale. I regret buying it now as I've heard some really mixed things about it and I'll probably never run it to be honest.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand did you use just out of curiosity? I bought a couple bottles of Blackstone Labs Alpha 1 Max a little over a year ago on an impulse buy because it was on a really good sale. I regret buying it now as I've heard some really mixed things about it and I'll probably never run it to be honest.
I've used BSL, Brawn, LGI and Celtic if I recall right. All of them good.

Now I have some Brawn in my stash.

Matlop3z

Awards
Put on about 16 lbs in a month. Kept 9 after pct. strength gains were maintained too. I was happy overall! Following pct I hoped on sarms I got it all back. All in all, make sure you have tudca on hand and something for the bp. If u dont have a solid test base dermacrine/epi andro will help lethargy some.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to get a consensus from experienced users on this oral. It seems a few online sites have it for sale still which I find odd. But also intrigues me, may add it mid cycle to add a few pounds
I ran this religously back in the day leagal gears methyl 1 alpha loved it wish it was still around watch yourself i just had a failed run with some bunk m1a reaper labs was the brand from supplement hog i even ran it at 80 mgs a day and it did absolutely nothing it was horrible i was really dissapointed if your gonna run it find a good company

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on test iso, bold cyp, and tren ace/ tren base transdermal

And I have 2 bottles of AAR's liquid one alpha

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh lol first I'm hearing of that. What's the half life of it? Any particular advantages over other esters?
Kicks in about a week earlier than E and has a half life about 8-9 days

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 12