Andros

BadandBoujee

Awards
I know the basics of on-cycle support as well as the need for serm's during PCT. Should I wait until I can get my hands on some test before running a first cycle, or will any of the legal ph's give results worth shutdown? If so could you guys recommend some products.

Thanks babes

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you're willing to pin, I would just get some Test.

BadandBoujee

Awards
If you're willing to pin, I would just get some Test.
I'm willing to pin, my only problem is finding a source, I know of a few places online, but they're on a public forum. Having been into "designer" things for awhile I know first hand that public forums are not a good place to find of a source. Especially if i'm considering dropping a good sum of cash into it.

Therefore are there any good PH's on the market today? Or would I just have to bite the bullet?

Already have Clomid and Nolvadex on hand.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten and DMZ are still legal but not made anymore by a lot of people. 1 and 4 andro are decent. Epi andro is alright..... compared to real stuff, sub par.

BadandBoujee

Awards
Msten and DMZ are still legal but not made anymore by a lot of people. 1 and 4 andro are decent. Epi andro is alright..... compared to real stuff, sub par.
Thanks man, considering those are all legal, which brands would be good to look into? I'm avoiding PEL's because I hate Jerry lol.

lstatum1s

Awards
I know the basics of on-cycle support as well as the need for serm's during PCT. Should I wait until I can get my hands on some test before running a first cycle, or will any of the legal ph's give results worth shutdown? If so could you guys recommend some products.

Thanks babes
Goals?

BadandBoujee

Awards
Currently bulking, but haven't decided if I want to cycle this bulk or during my cut. Obviously while cutting the AAS will be added to maintain more mass than I can naturally with good nutrition alone.

lstatum1s

Awards
Currently bulking, but haven't decided if I want to cycle this bulk or during my cut. Obviously while cutting the AAS will be added to maintain more mass than I can naturally with good nutrition alone.
1-andro/epi on a recomp, epi/11kt on a cut, 1-andro/4-andro on a bulk would be my advice for legal PH before you can find test. Others on here can add to this but these 3 should definitely be good depending on what you decide to do as far as recomp, cut, bulk

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm willing to pin, my only problem is finding a source, I know of a few places online, but they're on a public forum. Having been into "designer" things for awhile I know first hand that public forums are not a good place to find of a source. Especially if i'm considering dropping a good sum of cash into it.

Therefore are there any good PH's on the market today? Or would I just have to bite the bullet?

Already have Clomid and Nolvadex on hand.
Nothing wrong with sources on a public forum as long as you research them a bit. Should be plenty of feedback on said forum. Sometimes a public forum adds accountability to a source. If they are established and not some fly-by-night operation, there's no reason to be too sketched out.