If you could do it over again ...first cycle you would run

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I am tired of the normal ..I want to get huge I have been kicking around pinning for a year and this is my year to jump in.....if you could do it over what would be your first run on cycle...I am 29 btw

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
That would be your first run? I hate needles. Lol. I will take any pill tho

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first run was a 4 weeker of epistane; the results were great, but I wish I would've gotten pharma ancillaries as opposed to the bunk research chemicals

livestrong82

Awards
If i could go back in time
10-12weeks
Tren @400 a week
Test A @250 week

For first run, knowing what i know now that is..

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I am picking minds I want to run my first real run of gear soon. I am tired of seeing big guys and being the little man lol

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Lol. Man I font know lol. No orals worth trying as a first run

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You get use to it quickly. Long esters you pin twice a week. IM injections are nothing to me anymore
I've never personally ran injectables; but if I wasn't living with my family, I would in all honesty.

DTA

DTA

Awards
I've never personally ran injectables; but if I wasn't living with my family, I would in all honesty.
Yeah that can be a problem. I'm on probation so I don't keep gear in my house, I keep it somewhere safe but it's why I only run long esters

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yeah. I want to Dan with oral roids first. Not inject ...but if that's what makes me big I am in lol

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yeah that can be a problem. I'm on probation so I don't keep gear in my house, I keep it somewhere safe but it's why I only run long esters
Probation that's sucks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah. I want to Dan with oral roids first. Not inject ...but if that's what makes me big I am in lol
Orals are fine for your first; it's a good way to get your feet wet and determine whether or not you want to step it up a notch.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Any good recommendations for a first run ? Anyone ?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test prop 500mg weeks 1-4 then 12-16
Test e 500mg weeks 1-12
To be honest tho I'm happy with my first run. No many people can say they packed on 43 lbs and kept 38....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a first run knowing what i know now?

Test E - 250mg/wk
Tren E - 400mg/wk
SD/Anadrol kick

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Dry gains; it's pretty good for a first run, easy 10-20lbs if you know what you're doing with diet and training imo
Can I just ask how you were dosing the Epistane and what sides you noticed?

DTA

DTA

Awards
I absolutely never would've bothered with a prohormone. And keep in mind I started in the mid 2000's when they were good

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Well sounds like it's either a test-e 500mg a week run or a halodrol/ or epi run for a first time ... I am just getting opinions for my first run to use

Moo37

Awards
The Andros, 4-Andro, 1-Andro, and Epiandro, all make for decent first choices, especially someone a bit hesitant to use needles. :)

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Test prop 500mg weeks 1-4 then 12-16
Test e 500mg weeks 1-12
To be honest tho I'm happy with my first run. No many people can say they packed on 43 lbs and kept 38....
Wow man, what did you use your first cycle to gain like that? That's crazy!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow man, what did you use your first cycle to gain like that? That's crazy!
Concoction of 4 prohormones as a kickstarter for 6 weeks coupled with test e running 500mg a week for 6 weeks then 750mg for 6 weeks then 1000mg for 4.

I was also eating 4000 cal a day sometimes pushing 4800 on heavy cardio days. Didn't gain much fat at all.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test C 400mg ew.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
A lot of test runs. Need to track a source down now lol..on to the hunt lol

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
My first run I used a Sustanon clone, but it was a test only cycle until I added some oral Trest (don't recommend that if it's your first time). I liked the immediate kick of the test prop in the Sust.

Knowing what I know now I would have kickstarted with turinabol for 6-8 weeks and run the test the whole 16 weeks.

I ran HCG 250mcg monday/thursday through cycle and PCT. A lot of bros will say you don't need it, but its cheap and there are tons of benefits.

I also second the pharma ancillaries over the research ones if you have the ability to access. I still use all research grade, but it would be nice not to have to rule out the gray market liquid being wrong/bunk/underdosed as a cause every time there's an issue. With liquid, you'll start to recognize tastes so you can at least be pretty sure you have what it says on the bottle. That said, your taste test won't tell you if it's underdosed or perhaps contaminated with heavy metals.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
20/30/30/40 achy joints, back pumps, shin pumps were the main ones
When I ran epistane, I ran it with Max-LMG. That was a nice wet compound to counteract the dryness. It's also a more mild compound, and non-methylated, so it is good for a beginner stack for those who still have access to it. It also adds nice muscle fullness that didn't seem to take away from the epistane vascularity. Just make sure to grab a natty prolactin control like Inhibit-P with the LMG. It is a progestin, albeit a mild one.

I think this fits in the thread; it was one of those things that was a result of things I had learned since my first cycle. To be fair, I did a very first cycle again, I would go right to injectables with orals for kickers/finishers/preworkout similar to how I described earlier.

Last edited:

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
20/30/30/40 achy joints, back pumps, shin pumps were the main ones
If you were to recommend an Epistane product what would it be?
What cycle advice, if any, would you give to an Epistane first timer?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take taurine for the back pumps, fish oil for the joints, some guys need an ai for rebound estrogen spikes. When I took epistane I never had to use an ai.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Msten or epi. For a first run. Or just go test-e.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took rpn havoc, which isnt produced any more. 3-5g taurine a day with joint support should cover the back/shin pumps and joint issues. Have an aromatize inhibitor on hand; epistane is notorious for rebound gyno and even gyno towards the end of cycles

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten or epi. For a first run. Or just go test-e.
Methylstenbolone has presented less side effects for me so far; Just get a solid cycle support and some tudca because it's more harsh on the organs from what I've heard

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has pretty much covered it. I always recommend an AI on cycle. I used 6.25mg per day (1/4 dose) of exemestane for the AI. This can be continued into PCT to prevent rebound gyno.

Always use pharma/research PCT. OTC products are not strong enough.

In addition to the aforementioned supplements, I recommend a solid, simple liver support product. I always recommend SNS liver assist XT because it is cheap and effective. Hawthorn berry for blood pressure and saw palmetto or a product based on it for prostate health. That's standard for me to recommend for any cycle. I say better safe than sorry for my body.

Antioxidants such as C and ALA are also cheap insurance. I take them as staple supps.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, for on cycle support I suggest CEL CYCLE SUPPORT and CEL TUDCA. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have the proper protection while on any prohormone or AAS cycle.

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
What do u guys recommend for pct on epistane. I'm on epistane and have nolva. Is 20/20/20/20 good or should is that too little/too much?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do u guys recommend for pct on epistane. I'm on epistane and have nolva. Is 20/20/20/20 good or should is that too little/too much?
First off why didn't you have your pct squared away before starting? Also 20/20/10/10 nolva is the norm PLUS clomid. Nolva doesn't do **** to get your balls working again it's just good for estrogen control.

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Damn. How much clomid do I need to get to dose with my nolva.
I need to get clomid asap I only have 2 weeks left of cycle. Sorry for being such a dumbass.
And thx for the help

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid and nolva both reboot hpta...You dont need clomid; nolva alone should be fine after your cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid and nolva both reboot hpta...You dont need clomid; nolva alone should be fine after your cycle
What about lsh and fsh? I didn't think nolva even touched those. From what I've read clomid does a much better job on its own and coupled with nolva it works even better. I'll have to read up on some more studies to get some numbers crunched to see just how much better clomid is.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about lsh and fsh? I didn't think nolva even touched those. From what I've read clomid does a much better job on its own and coupled with nolva it works even better. I'll have to read up on some more studies to get some numbers crunched to see just how much better clomid is.
Together is better; but nolva alone after a simple oral cycle should be enough in my opinion

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Together is better; but nolva alone after a simple oral cycle should be enough in my opinion
I guess for this kind of cycle it could be but again it's your pct, it's the only thing between keeping a lot of your gains post cycle and losing them. Why cut corners in the hopes to save some money when you spent a lot on cycle already for gains that you could possibly lose if you don't get restarted quick enough

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess for this kind of cycle it could be but again it's your pct, it's the only thing between keeping a lot of your gains post cycle and losing them. Why cut corners in the hopes to save some money when you spent a lot on cycle already for gains that you could possibly lose if you don't get restarted quick enough
Like I said; together is better, but one or the other alone is enough for a solo oral run in my opinion

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My very first one was epi at 40mg/day for 4 weeks.

I'd ditch it and run epi at 40 for 6 and test at 500 for 12 with a decent AI. That was actually my 2nd one.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Man I wish I could find epi or havoc lol. Would love to run it