Week 4 of MSten, review/results

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been a lurker here and participant in the supplement auctions for a bit but never really posted much.
My back ground is I'm 27 years old, 5'11, 190lbs
Recently(for the last 3weeks) have been running MSten(don't kill me I forgot the brand) it's my first run of msten. I've ran other compounds in the past but this is my first run of this PH. So I figured I'd give my little review/results post.
Like I said I just finished with week3 so I am in my 4th and final week of the compound. My cycles has looked as follows..

20/20/30/30 as far as the MSten goes. I've seen people run it anywhere from 10 to 40. I ran arimistane while on cycle for cortisol help and will continue it during pct. (I don't feel that arimistane is a good AI but I do like its effect on cortisol). I had a pharma grade AI on hand for estrogenic sides.

During cycle I also utilized fish oil, a multi, taurine, magnesium, and an all in one on cycle support
During pct I will use Tudca and 5% nutritions liver and organ for my liver support.
I'll also run Clomid for pct.

Now the meat and potatoes..
Coming in to the cycle my goal was to drop BF and gain muscle. Recomp. I came in weighing 176lbs at 11% BF. After 3 weeks I am 190lb at 10.4%. So I feel that I've more than achieved my goal.

All together I feel that MSten is a great PH for a recomp. I don't feel like you get the huge weight and mass gains like a DMZ or SDrol. But I do feel like I have gotten good strength and lean muscle gains. As far as diet goes I've followed a 3,000 calorie a day "bro diet"

Sides: for the first two weeks I could feel my blood pressure. Which may sound weird but it almost felt like my eyeballs were popping out. Bad headaches. And the back pumps were nasty. Added in some supplementation and the sides subsided. Other than that the only other side I had was aggression. Which is good in the gym but at home I had to be mindful of it. I have a foul temper anyway and this cycle just increased it haha.
No nipple sensitivity or libido problems whatsoever.

In the gym I saw increases in all four major lifts and I just felt all around Stronger. My endurance I the gym was insane.

Sleeping on this was odd. I would have very vivid dreams. Slept hard though.

So all in all I have to say this has been a successful cycle. And I even have a week left of it. Hopefully this post can help someone out. Hope you all enjoyed it! This is my first post of this type so take it easy on me haha.
Have a good one guys.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Hey guys, been a lurker here and participant in the supplement auctions for a bit but never really posted much.
My back ground is I'm 27 years old, 5'11, 190lbs
Recently(for the last 3weeks) have been running MSten(don't kill me I forgot the brand) it's my first run of msten. I've ran other compounds in the past but this is my first run of this PH. So I figured I'd give my little review/results post.
Like I said I just finished with week3 so I am in my 4th and final week of the compound. My cycles has looked as follows..

20/20/30/30 as far as the MSten goes. I've seen people run it anywhere from 10 to 40. I ran arimistane while on cycle for cortisol help and will continue it during pct. (I don't feel that arimistane is a good AI but I do like its effect on cortisol). I had a pharma grade AI on hand for estrogenic sides.

During cycle I also utilized fish oil, a multi, taurine, magnesium, and an all in one on cycle support
During pct I will use Tudca and 5% nutritions liver and organ for my liver support.
I'll also run Clomid for pct.

Now the meat and potatoes..
Coming in to the cycle my goal was to drop BF and gain muscle. Recomp. I came in weighing 176lbs at 11% BF. After 3 weeks I am 190lb at 10.4%. So I feel that I've more than achieved my goal.

All together I feel that MSten is a great PH for a recomp. I don't feel like you get the huge weight and mass gains like a DMZ or SDrol. But I do feel like I have gotten good strength and lean muscle gains. As far as diet goes I've followed a 3,000 calorie a day "bro diet"

Sides: for the first two weeks I could feel my blood pressure. Which may sound weird but it almost felt like my eyeballs were popping out. Bad headaches. And the back pumps were nasty. Added in some supplementation and the sides subsided. Other than that the only other side I had was aggression. Which is good in the gym but at home I had to be mindful of it. I have a foul temper anyway and this cycle just increased it haha.
No nipple sensitivity or libido problems whatsoever.

In the gym I saw increases in all four major lifts and I just felt all around Stronger. My endurance I the gym was insane.

Sleeping on this was odd. I would have very vivid dreams. Slept hard though.

So all in all I have to say this has been a successful cycle. And I even have a week left of it. Hopefully this post can help someone out. Hope you all enjoyed it! This is my first post of this type so take it easy on me haha.
Have a good one guys.
Don't get huge mass gains? U went up 14 lbs in 3 week! That sounds like mass to me

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGI right? Sounds like a successful cycle - good work! Lethargy hit you all?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
LGI right? Sounds like a successful cycle - good work! Lethargy hit you all?
It was lgi! You right! And god yes. The first week was awful. I literally didn't even want to take the trash out. Change my kids diapers. Nothing. Just wanted to sit. After that week though I got my energy back. Also I forgot to mention that I cut out all pre workout. Instead I drank a 6oz cup of black coffee before my workout. That was my only caffeine for the day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm also taking methylsten for my first time. Up 14.5lbs towards the end of my fourth week. The strength on this stuff is impressive; my bench is up a good 50-60lbs. Im logging it btw

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I loved this ****. I plan on running it till I die to be honest I just need the money to do so

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten fits the recomp category very nicely. Very malleable/versatile compound.

Solid work on the cycle there friend. Now just keep most of it off cycle and you're good to go.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, methylstenbolone felt less harsh on my system than epistane...On epistane, I had loss of sex drive,bad joints, back pumps, shin pumps and plenty more; on methylsten, I have shin pumps and loss of sex drive.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, methylstenbolone felt less harsh on my system than epistane...On epistane, I had loss of sex drive,bad joints, back pumps, shin pumps and plenty more; on methylsten, I have shin pumps and loss of sex drive.
Epistane and DMZ tore me up. MSten I have experienced basically no major sides. Definitely have enjoyed it.

Choppedjunior

Awards
I liked Msten a lot. Week 5 and 6 is when the lethargy hit and sore nips. I pushed through week 5/6 but 7 I had to stop. Felt like I needed to nap everyday all day it got awful. Gained 7lbm I think.