using same compound twice

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
if you run a cycle, pct, recover, etc. and are ready to start another cycle say 6 months later, is it better to use a different compound or is it ok to use the same compound you had good results with?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theoretically you would have less gains than last cycle since your receptors would no longer be 'virgin' to the compound(s) but I'm not positive. It's the human body we're talking about...

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Theoretically you would have less gains than last cycle since your receptors would no longer be 'virgin' to the compound(s) but I'm not positive. It's the human body we're talking about...
Human body is a miraculous thing

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give us an idea of what drug you used. Let's say we're talking about testosterone, if you did 500mg a week and gained 25lbs (15 being lean muscles) and then lost a bit during pct. You'd put on the same amount of muscle that your diet allows. Thus getting to my point, diet determines the gains on a steroid, the steroid is just there to help you keep growing past your limit. Which most of us aren't past before we start using drugs

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Give us an idea of what drug you used. Let's say we're talking about testosterone, if you did 500mg a week and gained 25lbs (15 being lean muscles) and then lost a bit during pct. You'd put on the same amount of muscle that your diet allows. Thus getting to my point, diet determines the gains on a steroid, the steroid is just there to help you keep growing past your limit. Which most of us aren't past before we start using drugs
True that, good answer i just had some leftover triumphalis i was wondering about

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Well if Test was the compound, then Yes, run that as a base. Then, you can add another agent to test how your body reacts to that particular agent (e.g., Dbol or Anadrol). After 2 years of cycles, you'll have a high level of what, how long, when, and what to expect from your cycle. Good luck!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course you can use same compound. I have used epi like 4 or 5 times and it still is my all time favourite.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While your first cycle will be your best, I use dmz, msten, and epiandro every cycle now and still finish with 10-12 lean pounds. My go to for sure

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
While your first cycle will be your best, I use dmz, msten, and epiandro every cycle now and still finish with 10-12 lean pounds. My go to for sure
What doses and length? just curious

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I will use a competition setup for instance compounds may be switched every 6 to 8 weeks to keep everything fresh and get a new stimulus to the body. This is what i do and it works great for others as well ie.
16 Week Prep
16-10 500mg testosterone, 600 eq, 20mg methylstenbolone 16-12
10-6replace eq with 1-test Cyp
6-contest add in 100/150mg tren ace eod, 400-600mg mast, drop test down to 150mg run var/win 4weeks last 2 run halotestin.
Drop test 2 weeks out cut mast/tren 1 week out.

Just an example to keep it fresh.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will use a competition setup for instance compounds may be switched every 6 to 8 weeks to keep everything fresh and get a new stimulus to the body. This is what i do and it works great for others as well ie.
16 Week Prep
16-10 500mg testosterone, 600 eq, 20mg methylstenbolone 16-12
10-6replace eq with 1-test Cyp
6-contest add in 100/150mg tren ace eod, 400-600mg mast, drop test down to 150mg run var/win 4weeks last 2 run halotestin.
Drop test 2 weeks out cut mast/tren 1 week out.

Just an example to keep it fresh.
Are you dropping the 1-t when you bring the tren/mast combo in I assume? You don't mention when you drop it explicitly.

lstatum1s

Awards
if you run a cycle, pct, recover, etc. and are ready to start another cycle say 6 months later, is it better to use a different compound or is it ok to use the same compound you had good results with?
I know ostarine solo is pretty basic, but I ran it twice and actually had better results the second time FWIW. Loved it both times though.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This last one I did six weeks. Weeks 1-4: 20mg msten, 20mg dmz, 400mg epi. Weeks 4-6: 30msten, 30dmz, 500 epi. Ran with Tudca and Clomid/Alphamax XT/Anabeta Elite PCT

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Are you dropping the 1-t when you bring the tren/mast combo in I assume? You don't mention when you drop it explicitly.
You could drop it or run it through, depends upon how much someone is willing to spend. Real 1-test is expensive not very conducive for many to run long like primo but they do provide great nitrogen retention qualities giving an extra "pop" if you would.