Does this look like legit 19-nor?

deadlyzach

Awards
I got this product as a free trial so I haven't had much time to study it. It's warrior by reaction nutrition, The 19- nor is the main ingredient, supposed to convert to nandrolone. Does it look legit? Any help is really appreciated. Worst case if it is bunk then I'll throw it away lol
1483311393531.jpg

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you mean by how can 19 nor be an ingredient. Should be fine. Next time I would just use a company with a known reputation. It's legal so a bunch of companies are trying to make a name for themselves

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How the hell is 19 nor an ingredient? Lol
It's 19nor dhea.

Op, the big issue is that it's a prop blend so you really have no idea what dose you're getting. I'd ditch it for that reason alone.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I'd ditch it just cause you don't know how much is really in it.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And because 19nor dhea is a joke. You'll put on more weight by eating a$$ than you will with that stuff

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And because 19nor dhea is a joke. You'll put on more weight by eating a$$ than you will with that stuff
I haven't looked in to it, what's it supposed to do? Nor andro was supposed to be **** but I noticed it improved glycogen retention/uptake for me. I felt like I was on cloud 9 after I ate carbs on that stuff. However I was on a bunch of other stuff too so I think the only real thing it did was make me feel less tired in the gym. Didn't add **** except waterweight.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
This "19-nor" product is nowhere near the same thing as the 19-nor/estra- "tren" like prohormone that was banned a while back. Just wanted to make sure we were all clear on that.