The Only Time I Had Gyno

FracMaster

Awards
Gents, the only time that I ever had gyno in my life was when I ran a support supplement that contained saw palmetto on an epistane cycle several years ago. I've never touched saw palmetto again and I never had so much as an itchy nipple over tens of cycles since with wet and dry compounds alike. DHT is our natural defense against estrogen binding to receptors in the breast tissue. These days, every combination support supplement that I've seen contains SP. Maybe I'm lucky, or maybe the cases of reported gyno are linked to SP usage while our hormonal stasis is in flux while on cycle. I've wanted to share that for a while, but kept forgetting. Thanks

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate you sharing your experience. With that said, I don't believe saw palmetto is a strong enough DHT blocker to cause gyno. Finasteride is far stronger and even that has very few reported cases of gyno, so for saw palmetto to be strong enough seems highly unlikely. The only saw palmetto I take is the one in my multivitamin. The support supplement you took probably included it to fight off hair loss during cycle. However, like I said, I don't see how saw palmetto could be strong enough to cause something like gyno. Perhaps you got it from the PH and not the cycle support, which would make more sense I think.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gents, the only time that I ever had gyno in my life was when I ran a support supplement that contained saw palmetto on an epistane cycle several years ago. I've never touched saw palmetto again and I never had so much as an itchy nipple over tens of cycles since with wet and dry compounds alike. DHT is our natural defense against estrogen binding to receptors in the breast tissue. These days, every combination support supplement that I've seen contains SP. Maybe I'm lucky, or maybe the cases of reported gyno are linked to SP usage while our hormonal stasis is in flux while on cycle. I've wanted to share that for a while, but kept forgetting. Thanks
You could have not shared as what you've said is completely ridiculous and without scientific merit.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
There's pretty much no chance that saw palmetto gave you gyno bro. You took epistane. That's been known to give people gyno rebound. Don't give saw palmetto a bad rap. Face the music.

FracMaster

Awards
You guys are dicks. Typical "nah brah"... That was my experience. I'll dig up you scientific merit, as I am a scientist. Dick

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
You guys are dicks. Typical "nah brah"... That was my experience. I'll dig up you scientific merit, as I am a scientist. Dick
On second thought, maybe the saw palmetto did spike your estrogen because you're acting like a little bitch man.

And you're calling us "dicks" yet you're bragging about being a scientist? Sounds pretty dickish to me. But I'll entertain you. Yeah, I will.

So you're a scientist, huh? Ok, dig that ****ing "scientific merit" up then. Since we are playing the self-righteous game, I'm a journalist, so I'm going to fact check the **** out of your bull**** scientific merit. Then I'm going to burn holes in it because it's simply not true. Yeah, because that's what WE do. Find holes and flaws in everything, especially unfounded, senseless theories by little douchebag scientists that have small dicks. And gyno.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting way to make an entrance to a forum... make an oddball statement, get challenged for said statement, call challengers d1cks.

BTW:
Do you have any pics of your gyno?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I like man-tits

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Interesting way to make an entrance to a forum... make an oddball statement, get challenged for said statement, call challengers d1cks.

BTW:
Do you have any pics of your gyno?
I'd like for him to post a picture of his little "scientist" degree too.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch out guys, he's a scientist!

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Watch out guys, he's a scientist!
So I PMed him a few days ago asking for that scientific evidence he spoke of. He just replied with "I've got better things to do... my career doesn't involve a nametag."

LOL!!!! This guy is a ****ing nut!!!!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I PMed him a few days ago asking for that scientific evidence he spoke of. He just replied with "I've got better things to do... my career doesn't involve a nametag."

LOL!!!! This guy is a ****ing nut!!!!
He's a stripper, calling it

Strippers don't wear name tags

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure that being a janitor in a lab doesn't make you a scientist.

FracMaster

Awards
I guess I'm not sure what you guys aren't clear on... The fact that SP lowers 5ar, or that DHT blocks estrogen in breast tissue... I don't have to prove myself to some 20 something year old that feels large and in charge behind his laptop. You're just a bunch of immature little turds that don't make an inkling of difference in my world. The fact that you guys PMed me is just quite sad- that a message board has such an impact on your pathetic little lives. Anyways, I wish you all the best of luck in your quest to an untimely demise

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yet under education in your profile you put High School.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm not sure what you guys aren't clear on... The fact that SP lowers 5ar, or that DHT blocks estrogen in breast tissue... I don't have to prove myself to some 20 something year old that feels large and in charge behind his laptop. You're just a bunch of immature little turds that don't make an inkling of difference in my world. The fact that you guys PMed me is just quite sad- that a message board has such an impact on your pathetic little lives. Anyways, I wish you all the best of luck in your quest to an untimely demise
I don't think anyone is disputing DHT's role in the endocrine system.. why you so bitter? Pretty sure they're just saying you most likely got gyno from the epistane you ran and not from saw palmetto. and then they proceeded to point out that many people use prescription grade 5ar blockers which are WORLDS stronger than saw palmetto and still have no issues (although there are some that do). The likelihood of SP giving you gyno is just slim to none.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's cool. Hey you could look up City of Hope in CA, that's my lab. Where's yours?

This is that awkward moment you don't come back, because you have no clue how the endocrine system functions and faced with the fact that there are people here with strong biochem backgrounds you're utterly outmatched.

FracMaster

Awards
That's cool. Hey you could look up City of Hope in CA, that's my lab. Where's yours?

This is that awkward moment you don't come back, because you have no clue how the endocrine system functions and faced with the fact that there are people here with strong biochem backgrounds you're utterly outmatched.
Don't tell me you're a medical technologist or another male nurse .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't tell me you're a medical technologist or another male nurse .
7 posts in, and already making friends I see. Enjoy the man boobs! Here is a guy who I think can help you with that.

http://ridofmoobs.com

http://chestsculpting.com/paleolithic-high-intensity-interval-training/

I'm not impressed with your personality, but it is fitting because I know a few people in the game. My wife runs the lab at the hospital (I won't bore you with her 25 years of experience and no college degree yet the fact she teaches 2nd year medical students at the local college), and I've met strange people like you all the time. I just nod my head and keep walking, never making eye contact... You must be quite the ladies man.

That sentence was so thick and laden with dissent, I had to vomit in my mouth for you.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epistane dropped your E2 to very low levels and then you got rebound gyno. Very simple. it happened to me. I ran a RC SERM Clomd and it went away entirely.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
7 posts in, and already making friends I see. Enjoy the man boobs! Here is a guy who I think can help you with that.

I'm not impressed with your personality, but it is fitting because I know a few people in the game. My wife runs the lab at the hospital (I won't bore you with her 25 years of experience and no college degree yet the fact she teaches 2nd year medical students at the local college), and I've met strange people like you all the time. I just nod my head and keep walking, never making eye contact... You must be quite the ladies man.

That sentence was so thick and laden with dissent, I had to vomit in my mouth for you.
I think you're giving him too much credit. I have a hunch that he thinks he's a scientist because he purchased one of those "science starter" packs intended for ten-year-olds and got a little carried away. You know, the ones where you mix baking soda with vinegar and watch the little volcano "explode?" Just my humble opinion.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If you're really a scientist you would not jump to your conclusion from the facts:

Saw Palmetto + Epistane = Gyno

From that, your hypothesis is that Saw Palmetto = Gyno? You can't make these kind of claims and not expect some strong rebuttals.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
If you're really a scientist you would not jump to your conclusion from the facts:

Saw Palmetto + Epistane = Gyno

From that, your hypothesis is that Saw Palmetto = Gyno? You can't make these kind of claims and not expect some strong rebuttals.
Furthermore, if he were a scientist, he would have: A) Provided scientific proof with his case, and B) Provided scientific proof, or scientific merit as he calls, by now.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe this is still going.....OP is a big bag of duh that is the smartest human ever, yet won't blame the PH for his gyno. Hmmmmm.....