Prohormone Cycle Advice

dwbandler

Awards
I am planning on doing a cycle of Testplex450 this March and just ordered K1NGSGUARD and K1NGSBLOOD from OL to use for my on-cycle and PCT. I am also considering getting some Clomid or Nolvadex to use in PCT as well. Is there anything else I am missing? Any advice on dosing, where to get legit Nolva, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to do more research before cycling. These are basic questions that you should know the answers to.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If TestPlex truly is a PH and not some tribulus BS then you'll 100% need a SERM. While great, KB is not a SERM replacement.

dwbandler

Awards
It is a true PH. It is a Genetech product containing Halodrol, Epistane, M14ADD, and Max LMG. Is there any advantage to using Nolvadex over Clomid? I understand that it is stronger per mg but don't know which would be better for me. I have been lifting for 10 years and this will be my second PH cycle. My first cycle with Msten and Epistane and I used Primeval Labs on-cycle and SUP3R PCT. Will I need to use Aromasin or Arimidex with my K1NGSGUARD? I understand that I need to do more research and that is what I am trying to do now in preparation for this cycle in 10 weeks. Any help or advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd check the label again, if you're in the USA epi has been banned many moons ago. You'd be hard pressed to find it, let alone someone still making it and selling it openly.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot stick.... but that's just me

Also you need to read up on the following:
PCT
SERMs
Nolva
Clomid
AIs

Here's the ingredients if anyone is curious:
http://www.suppreviewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/testplex-450-ing.png

Looked in to it, the epi chemical formula doesn't look right.
Epi should be 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Def wouldn't touch this with a 100 foot stick now.

Halo appears legit tho, thought that was banned along with epi....