Which form of Ostarine?

G

grenade87

Awards
Should I go with a liquid or capsule for Ostarine? If I get a capsule I'll probably go with Ostamuscle, for liquid I'll get it from Geopeptides. Is there a different brand yall suggest?

I'm going to bulk for another month or 2 and then start a cut. I'm probably going with Ostarine because from what I've read it'll be good for my first cycle, it gives decent gains, and has limited sides with little to no chance of gyno.

I'm open to other options too if there's something else I should go with. Also looking for help with PCT and on cycle. Thanks

29, 5' 11", 216 lbs. Never done a cycle, strongest thing I've used was Follidrone last year(I know it's not even close in strength), had gyno from puberty.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Ostamuscle is from Enhanced Athlete and I see/hear more bad reviews from that guy. I would never use EA as a result of what I read.

Liquid SARMs and other RC liquids can/are hit and miss. Some companies sell legit stuff, but their next batch may be bunk because their raws are bunk.

If I were you, I would seek a legit capsule supplier with a good background of legitimacy...someone like Olympus Labs but they quit selling Osta in the US. Going to send you a PM.

J

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Been to the new EA Headquarters and really like the team. Anthony makes a superior product. Liquid is cheaper to make, but sits on shelves way too long. I like ease of pill dosing.

G

grenade87

Awards
Ostamuscle is from Enhanced Athlete and I see/hear more bad reviews from that guy. I would never use EA as a result of what I read.

Liquid SARMs and other RC liquids can/are hit and miss. Some companies sell legit stuff, but their next batch may be bunk because their raws are bunk.

If I were you, I would seek a legit capsule supplier with a good background of legitimacy...someone like Olympus Labs but they quit selling Osta in the US. Going to send you a PM.
What have you heard about Ostamuscle? I haven't seen any bad reviews yet, trying to look at other websites other than theirs too.

M

Moo37

Awards
From what I understand the solutions are less likely to be bunk as it's too easy to shoe-in a capsule for "human consumption" vs. a solution. Raw ostarine powder is also available and solutions are easy to make, FWIW.