Got Pump?

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Has anyone had almost an instant pump after doing one or two sets to the point of burning? I literally did 3 sets of curls and got a nice pump right away, but I also got that lactic acid feeling and almost felt fatigued after just a few sets?

Has this happened to anyone so quickly and any tips on keeping the pump, but losing that burning sensation?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wrong section, but yeah when I was on my last cycle packing on crazy gains, my pumps were awfully painful. Felt like my skin around my biceps was going to rip after arm day

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Wrong section, but yeah when I was on my last cycle packing on crazy gains, my pumps were awfully painful. Felt like my skin around my biceps was going to rip after arm day
Haha, but did you also have the lactic acid type feeling as well as the pump? It came so quickly today that I almost couldn't do more than just couple sets of bis..

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, but did you also have the lactic acid type feeling as well as the pump? It came so quickly today that I almost couldn't do more than just couple sets of bis..
Once or twice when I was dehydrated af or when I didn't eat a pre workout meal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel that way if i'm not fully rested. It's almost like a feeling if you trained biceps two days in a row hard.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I feel that way if i'm not fully rested. It's almost like a feeling if you trained biceps two days in a row hard.
Hmm interesting, I did a very hard bench the day before, maybe I needed a break.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I would just say drink more water. Maybe add some taurine