Is OTC PCT a waste of time?

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I just finished up a cycle, and I'm following standard protocol for clomid, almost 2 weeks into pct, and i'm feeling pretty good, although i'm pretty sure the clomid has made as emotional as a woman. Anyways, my question is whether or not there in any benefit in adding an otc product like Sup3r PCT. Does anyone have blood work to confirm that these products actually do anything for increasing test, controlling estrogen, cortisol and prolactin?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll never use it, some do some don't, to me it's a waste and if I need extra help I'll just run something like HCG or a higher dose of clomid for a week.

Also clomid is much cheaper than a lot of these otc pct products. And it's proven to be effective.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Thanks for the response, I think i'll save my money and put it towards my next cycle.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response, I think i'll save my money and put it towards my next cycle.
Put it towards a solid PCT. pct is after all the most important part of the cycle imo

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More goes into a solid PCT then just raising test and restarting HPTA...

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Agreed, but I already take a number of support supplements that supposedly help your body recover beyond HPTA revival. I just don't know that any of the products for pct will help me recover any better. I will be getting bloodwork and see how things look.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It varies from user to user but as long as you have your serm that is the most important thing. The otc pct is added on for a little extra kick but not necessarily needed.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have ran many cycles before with bloodwork on just about all of them. Everyone is different but I have never seen any additional benefits of using anything extra in PCT then just clomid. Everyone has a different strategy but I have noticed running just Clomid for 6 weeks keeps my levels up longer over 4 weeks of using it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran any PHs yet as I'm still searching for legit serm outlets. What I've noticed in my search is that some places selling serm products may or maybe not be 100% legit. I could end up with total bunk or maybe under dosed product, therefore I see running an OTC on the side with some blood work behind it may offer a second layer of protection.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran any PHs yet as I'm still searching for legit serm outlets. What I've noticed in my search is that some places selling serm products may or maybe not be 100% legit. I could end up with total bunk or maybe under dosed product, therefore I see running an OTC on the side with some blood work behind it may offer a second layer of protection.
There are online companies selling pharma SERM and AI's. PM if you want to know more.

jasperhup

Awards
I'll be running nolva and clomid for my pct, but i also have k1ngsblood.

Would i be better off running the k1ng after the serms, or along side?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth as a PCT standalone? I've thought about OTC PCT but I know my dick will stop working and I'll end up with bigger tits than your avatar.
Rebirth after a heavy oral or long injectable cycle? No way. After an 11kt or epiandro cycle? For some, this would work. Add in some IL Virtus/Inhibit-E and I thin you've got an appropriate OTC PCT based on the mild conpound selected.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus, these are delicious, plump tits ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More goes into a solid PCT then just raising test and restarting HPTA...
This. I would always use a SERM and either AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT. Both will not only help with libido, but also with cortisol testosterone. Are this OTC products needed, no, but they do serve some benefit.

Ashwagandha for example is great in reducing stress, cortisol and helps with body composition. Tongkat Ali is great for a libido boost. No OTC product should replace a SERM though. SERM first, any other products come second.