Been out but I'm back!!

Kracka

Awards
I've been out of the gum for about 7 years and wow, everything has changed!! I used to use superdrol and or Hdrol, not I can't seem to find it anywhere!! I'm looking for something that's close to that as possible!! Any ideas on what to get started with would be greatly appreciated!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been out of the gum for about 7 years and wow, everything has changed!! I used to use superdrol and or Hdrol, not I can't seem to find it anywhere!! I'm looking for something that's close to that as possible!! Any ideas on what to get started with would be greatly appreciated!!!
Those are banned. You won't find them in the US. You can fish overseas. Today's legal prohormones are good, especially for beginners but not nearly as strong as the OG ph/ds.

Kracka

Awards
Any good brands or names of where I can start to look for the ones that are out there now?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any good brands or names of where I can start to look for the ones that are out there now?
Olympus UK. I rep for them so hit me up if you have questions. We get a lot of love on AM. Plenty of other companies in the legal ph game as well.