Can I stack rad140 with andro 4?

Skinny_gains

Awards
Hello everyone,
This is my first post here. My rat recently started taking sarms (rad 140). It has been about 2 weeks and the results feel not bad. Anyways I took my rat back to my nutrition stores and a man suggested for best results to stack the sarm with andro 4. I am not sure if he genuinely wants me to grow or sell my rat more expensive stuff. Is this safe? Should my rat get a on cycle vitamin just in case?
Thanks

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
4-Andro would function well as a Test base for the RAD. Without a Test base, the RAD will have you feeling very lethargic soon.

Skinny_gains

Awards
Thanks for the info. I'm very new to all of this. Would you mind explaining what the combo does a little deeper?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's not so much this specific combination... There are other Test bases you could run with the RAD.

RAD140 is a very suppressive compound. It will drive your Test levels way down. You will feel horrible on cycle once this happens. A Test base will keep your levels from getting completely destroyed. You should be able to better maintain your energy level and libido.

You will need to have a pharma AI on hand with a Test base. There's a good chance that you won't need to use it, but it's important that you have one available just in case.

Skinny_gains

Awards
Thanks man. I just ordered Blockade yesterday. It's supposed to help with on cycle. I hope I don't sound silly calling andro 4 "on cycle"

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha "my rat". are people so scared of talking about themselves nowadays?! Welcome to AnabolicMinds and please be yourself, leave the rat in the drain. Oh, and not bashing you bro