Advice for a Recomp, first PH cycle

reprieve

Awards
Yo,
I plan to start a cycle with 1 Andro and 4 Andro from Olympus labs, using the Elite bottles for the length of the cycle, and follow it with Sup3r PCT. After the PCT I am considering Test1fy before any new cycles, but that's besides the topic.
Anyhow, I have thoughts over using the DHEA (liquid form) and Ar1macare pro during the cycle. Is it necessary to have both during the cycle, or just simply beneficial? I am under the impression DHEA serves as a test base and Ar1macare is a SERM/ cycle support and more or less cautionary?
Any input is appreciated.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arimicare is nowhere near a SERM. It is on cycle support and should be ran while on oral compounds.

You can use Super PCT, but I'd get a SERM like Nolva or Clomid as well.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You also don't need a transdermal DHEA for a base since 4-Andro functions as a base, as well.

reprieve

Awards
So from these suggestions, the DHEA isn't necessary, but having SERM like clomid for PCT is? Is there a SERm that is not medically prescribed ?
Is ar1macare necessary or rather just helpful?
Thanks for the quick info, also.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting ready to start a Sup3r 1 / Sup3r Epi / Sup3r DHEA run. From what I've learned (after researching for a lot longer than I probably needed to) is if you're looking to recomp, Epi-Andro is probably a better option than 4 Andro, which tends to be a "wet" gain. Ar1macare is probably overkill for an Andro cycle, but there's nothing wrong with it (it's what I'm taking). It's basically there to protect your liver (among other things). You need to have a serm! Andro's are pretty mild, but they will still shut you down. Clomid will get your system started again, and a test booster (of your choice) will also help. Clomid can be bought from any number of places, Google is your friend! PM me if you have more questions and I'll help with what I can.

Nathan1722

Awards
You don't need a serm andros are pretty mild but they will shut you down :S wtf

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need a serm andros are pretty mild but they will shut you down :S wtf
I'm confused. So you're saying he doesn't need a serm??

Nathan1722

Awards
Sorry I was quoting you what you said didn't make sense if you're shut down its not mild however andros are very mild and they do suppress your natural test so a serm should be used

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I was quoting you what you said didn't make sense if you're shut down its not mild however andros are very mild and they do suppress your natural test so a serm should be used
Yep, pretty much what I was saying

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
For a recomp I would go with andro1 & Epi, as mentioned above andro 4 is a wet gainer, 1&epi are dry and ideal for a recomp. 2 bottles of elite would provide you 2 pills of each, split 2x a day. I am running this same exact stack right now, and began getting suppressed around the 4th week. After increasing Epi to 3 pills per day, I sprang right back. Here is the break down...

Beginner - I think 8 weeks is fine, go 6 if you are worried
1-Andro – 220/220/220/220/220/220/220/220
Epi-Andro – 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500 (may need to move to 750 if after several weeks you feel suppressed)
AR1MACARE PRO - Not mandatory, but always good for on-cycle support

PCT
Kings Blood (as prescribed on the bottle)
Clomid - 25/25/20/20 (I am intentionally deviating from the standard 50/50/25/25, after some recent research. IMO, 50 is overkill. Look into CEM, it is a sponsored site on AM where you can find it.)
This is a dry run, you shouldn't need a separate AI, clomid should be sufficient.

That should cover you, the only other thing you might want to do is snag a natty anabolic or something like alphamax XT, and begin running it around week 2 or 3 of your PCT.

reprieve

Awards
For big thanks to joe and sfreed. Seriously appreciate the in-depth answer and info.
May i get clarification on the dosing? Do the 4 numbers for clomid suggest those doses 4 days per week or just should be daily and alternating 2 days?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
For big thanks to joe and sfreed. Seriously appreciate the in-depth answer and info.
May i get clarification on the dosing? Do the 4 numbers for clomid suggest those doses 4 days per week or just should be daily and alternating 2 days?
Once per day.

Week 1 - 25
Week 2 - 25
Week 3 - 20
Week 4 - 20 (15)

The bottle should come with a dropper or liquid syringe, with measuring amounts on the label.

Also, I just realized.... I just gave you a bunch of info on PHs, but never asked your experience, age, or what else you have tried. If you haven't tried any natural anabolic, I would recommend running a couple of those to see how they treat you. If they don't produce what you want, then look into PHs.

reprieve

Awards
Is any natural anabolic really significant in results? I am 23, have trained for 6 or so years. Experience with natty tests would be tribulus and D-Aspartic. I also have test1fy, by OL, but waiting for the uni gym to reopen before using it. I dont really think my training results are bad per se, but I was interested in experiencing this if the price was right. My test is not particularly high. I can see the risks and I want to make an informed choice.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Is any natural anabolic really significant in results? I am 23, have trained for 6 or so years. Experience with natty tests would be tribulus and D-Aspartic. I also have test1fy, by OL, but waiting for the uni gym to reopen before using it. I dont really think my training results are bad per se, but I was interested in experiencing this if the price was right. My test is not particularly high. I can see the risks and I want to make an informed choice.
Honestly, you are pretty young, I would try to stay natty for a little longer. Maybe you could try out a 2-month run of follidrone 2.0, it has some nice recomp abilities. I normally tell people to run a single compound at a time to see what works best.... but if you want to stack it, AlphaMaxXT and FD2 are a great natty recomp stack. I ran it, and ended up losing some nice bf, and gaining some strength.

reprieve

Awards
Thanks for the feedback I will consider all the responses

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with trying more natty products first. Sounds like that may be best bet for now, until you have exhausted that route.

Run the Test1fy you have. Check out Alphamax XT, MassMax XT, Xgels, Folidrone etc. These products are far better than the DAA and Trib you tried in the past.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
XGels (arachidonic acid) are amazing. I had better results running that alone than I did running 1 and 4 andro.
I agree with everyone else. Run more natty products before delving into PHs. I've had good results from FD2, XGels, Laxogenin, and epi.

reprieve

Awards
Fellas got my convinced. Going to stack tr1umph for l carnitine with aRa and tes1fy for acacyclus. Got some follidrone 2.0 as well after rhe aRa period to try out -(-)epi. Also got a cheap andocrane, the laxogenin td