Help on a PH.

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
HardCore Anabolics Extreme DMZ..? Legit or scam? Purchased from a website with good reviews but of course they had no reviews because of the recent PH Ban act..

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Wow, they completely ripped off the label and name of the product from AlphaLab Technologies Xtreme DMZ. I would be concerned.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one can tell you for sure. It's a crap shoot with many of these smaller brands putting out prohormones. Buy reputable or you run the risk. Far too many companies have had spiked products in the past. Might be dmz and totally fine. Just part of the game. I personally wouldn't buy the product.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's at-home tests that you can buy that supposedly tell you what's in the product. No idea if they work and it may be cheaper to return that (if you can) or just cut your losses and buy some legit stuff

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
Wow, they completely ripped off the label and name of the product from AlphaLab Technologies Xtreme DMZ. I would be concerned.
Just found out the company changed its name to the one I ordered and found two reviews so apperently it's legit.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Just found out the company changed its name to the one I ordered and found two reviews so apperently it's legit.
There's only one way to find out! Each cap has 16mg so I would start with 1 a day the first week to see how you tolerate it, then bump it up to 2 the second week if everything goes well.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run on cycle support too, DMZ is pretty harsh on the liver.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should be ok .. you'll know in a week or week an half .. kicks in quickly

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys the time of designer steroids flooding the market are over. Call it quits and either order from an UGL or just stop with the crap shoot trying to find that last real bottle of something that wasn't even all that from the beginning

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys the time of designer steroids flooding the market are over. Call it quits and either order from an UGL or just stop with the crap shoot trying to find that last real bottle of something that wasn't even all that from the beginning
No offense to you at all man but DMZ and Msten put 20lbs of muscle on me in 6 weeks. Put more on from those two than I did my test cycle. **** is legit, best stuff I've used so far. I'd love to run it again.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree that msten is definitely a great drug (haven't done dmz) but the guys looking for clost, halo, epistane, etc are barking up a dead tree. Anadrol, winny, **** even trenavar, are very easy to find if you venture off this forum onto others

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree that msten is definitely a great drug (haven't done dmz) but the guys looking for clost, halo, epistane, etc are barking up a dead tree. Anadrol, winny, **** even trenavar, are very easy to find if you venture off this forum onto others
Oh no doubt these don't compare at all to the real stuff, but they are still legit. They all offer different things and they work great but you have to ask yourself when is it time to just switch over if you're searching for stuff that's already illegal.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh no doubt these don't compare at all to the real stuff, but they are still legit. They all offer different things and they work great but you have to ask yourself when is it time to just switch over if you're searching for stuff that's already illegal.
Exactly my point, once you learn the different forums it's incredibly easy to have legit UGL stuff sent directly to your door. I guess kiddies just like the fact that they can type their CC info in and bam it's a legitimate transaction.

****, a good friend of mine will have phera, winny, and dbol avail starting next week. Along with injectable goodies

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly my point, once you learn the different forums it's incredibly easy to have legit UGL stuff sent directly to your door. I guess kiddies just like the fact that they can type their CC info in and bam it's a legitimate transaction.

****, a good friend of mine will have phera, winny, and dbol avail starting next week. Along with injectable goodies
Haha your friend is very lucky. I've got a friend planning a cycle and I'm trying to plan one now but I have no idea what I'm running next cycle to be honest.

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards

... No offense but I've already ran test c&p.. PH/DS's are kind of a hobby for me in a weird way.. I've ran a total of 9 cycles of them and just like trying new things to see which have best results.. i have nothing to lose so therefore no loss

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just be careful ordering from unknown companies like the one you listed. Plenty of people over on PHF selling legit stuff from their stash