First cycle pinning area info

Xstayxupx

Awards
Doing my first cycle and was wondering on what needle sizes you guys use to pin different areas. I've heard 23/25g and 1.5" for the glutes and 23/25g 1" for the delts. What do you guys recommend and what areas do you normally use?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
23 1.5 for glutes and quads
25 1 for delts and lats
25 5/8 for calves and tris

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 inch all the way. 1.5s are a bitch and a half to learn with. Trust me I made that mistake.

Xstayxupx

Awards
1 inch all the way. 1.5s are a bitch and a half to learn with. Trust me I made that mistake.
Okay cool, I just wanted some opinions and feedback on what people have done. Thanks for the advice

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start my first cycle soon and I'll be using 23gauge 1 inch for everywhere.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 25g 1in for quads and I use 30g 1/2in 1cc slin pins for delts, traps, lats, pecs, bis, etc

I don't pin glutes

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I use 25g 1in for quads and I use 30g 1/2in 1cc slin pins for delts, traps, lats, pecs, bis, etc

I don't pin glutes
I've wondered about using those for delts myself. Sounds like it would be super easy. I may pick some up

shanethomas

Awards

I don't pin glutes
Do you have to back load those slin pins with a bigger gauge? Or do you draw and inject with the 30g pin?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
23 or 25g x 1" for everywhere...Glutes, Delts, Lats, Quads

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've wondered about using those for delts myself. Sounds like it would be super easy. I may pick some up
It's a joke pinning them, you just backload them with a normal 3cc syringe and boom, done. They're perfect for people easing into pinning, if you're lean enough you could even stick them in your quads. Just gotta bury that shyt

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
It's a joke pinning them, you just backload them with a normal 3cc syringe and boom, done. They're perfect for people easing into pinning, if you're lean enough you could even stick them in your quads. Just gotta bury that shyt
Yeah I feel like the only place I'm lean enough right now would be delts. I'll probably just stick to my 23 1 inches for now but it's good to know and I'll probably pick some up in the future

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
23-5 1 inch 3 CC. Anything bigger than that and you're taking a chunk of skin out when you pin (not really).