TR3ST/LGD/MK-677 CYCLE + LOG

ReptileLM

Awards
Hey Y'all,

I haven't seen anyone run this cycle, so I figured I would log my experience for y'all. I don't have the tr3st in my possession yet, but it is on its way. I have already been running the MK-677 for two weeks and the LGD for one. But I will be running everything for 8 weeks. The cycle will be as follows:

Tr3st: 0/0/100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100;50mg take PWO, 25mg AM & PM from TD Tr3st
LGD: 10/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/0/0/
MK-677: 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/running indefinitely
Aromasin: 12.5 EOD; will switch to ED if needed.

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Stats as of now:

Height: 6'1

Weight: 177

Bench: 235 paused

Squat: 255 high bar; 275 low bar

Below the knee rack pull (deadlifts not allowed in my gym): 350

-
Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Why start at 10mg on the LGD then drop to 5mg?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Start the trest at 50 8 hrs apart. I did 50 4x a day for a total of 200 mgs . You better know AN AI that works. Clomid is best
For 4 weeks . 50 mgs ed 1st week then I would go 25 mg a day for 3 weeks.

When you post a thread make sure u highlight the questions.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Also look into virtus and Invictus from IronLegion.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for knowledge

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for you getting a new gym.

Also in for gains.

ReptileLM

Awards
Subbed. Why start at 10mg on the LGD then drop to 5mg?
I had read a lot that 10mg and 5mg were barely any different. But wanted to test for myself. Switching to 5mg to make the bottle last

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

ReptileLM

Awards
Start the trest at 50 8 hrs apart. I did 50 4x a day for a total of 200 mgs . You better know AN AI that works. Clomid is best
For 4 weeks . 50 mgs ed 1st week then I would go 25 mg a day for 3 weeks.

When you post a thread make sure u highlight the questions.
Is the exem not enough for an AI?

ReptileLM

Awards
Just got an email from nutriverse, won't be receiving either trest products until 1st week of Jan. :(

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you taken before cycle blood work to establish your normal baselines? Trest for that long will shut you down completely. I would suggest blood work after 4 weeks of pct before deciding to discontinue PCT.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Have you taken before cycle blood work to establish your normal baselines? Trest for that long will shut you down completely. I would suggest blood work after 4 weeks of pct before deciding to discontinue PCT.
Great idea here op...

ReptileLM

Awards

I can't do any bloodwork until the new year due to some insurance issues. Is this an abnormally long cycle for Trest?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I can't do any bloodwork until the new year due to some insurance issues. Is this an abnormally long cycle for Trest?
6 to 8 weeks is ideal .with decent doses . Ancillary and support supplements will help you stay safe .

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what's your cycle history?

shanethomas

Awards
I've only run SARMS, this is my first time adding a PH
Oral trest half life is only 40 mins. Really only good for pre workout. Not that liver toxic either from what I've read. I had great results from LGD at 10mgs during a cut. Retained all my muscle almost and good strength.

ReptileLM

Awards
Oral trest half life is only 40 mins. Really only good for pre workout. Not that liver toxic either from what I've read. I had great results from LGD at 10mgs during a cut. Retained all my muscle almost and good strength.
Yeah I got the oral strictly for preworkout, also purchased the TD. My body has been responding great to LGD, PR's every session

ReptileLM

Awards
Alright y'all,

Tr3st won't be here for atleast another week, but I'll just start the log now since results from the LGD have been getting really noticeable.

Day 15 MK-677/ Day 9 LGD

Today's workout was bench focused, all of my benching is paused:

Normal grip: 5x3 @ 205; things were feeling amazing so I went for a PR and hit 245 for a single.

Close grip: 185 for an easy 5x5

This was hands down the best bench session of my life.

Followed with dumbbell shoulder press at 3x8 w/ 70s and then some light triceps accessory work. Weighed in at 181 pounds this morning.

ReptileLM

Awards
Been reading a lot on DMZ and have found some for very cheap. Considering my TR3ST has not arrived yet, do y'all think it would be worth adding DMZ in at 40mg ED?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Been reading a lot on DMZ and have found some for very cheap. Considering my TR3ST has not arrived yet, do y'all think it would be worth adding DMZ in at 40mg ED?
Dmz will completely overshadow it, if anything id bump up the lgd dose and either bridge into dmz trest or save the dmz n trest for your next cycle

ReptileLM

Awards
Dmz will completely overshadow it, if anything id bump up the lgd dose and either bridge into dmz trest or save the dmz n trest for your next cycle
What if I dropped the LGD when my Trest and DMZ arrive?

ReptileLM

Awards
Thats basically what i was saying, maybe overlap a week to let the others kick in.
I will just keep running the LGD at 10mg and let them overlap until the LGD runs out at week 4. Thanks for the advice. Is 40mg a good dose for the DMZ?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I will just keep running the LGD at 10mg and let them overlap until the LGD runs out at week 4. Thanks for the advice. Is 40mg a good dose for the DMZ?
You're only running LGD for 4 wks?

ReptileLM

Awards
You're only running LGD for 4 wks?
I was originally planning to run for 8, but if I'm going to run the DMZ as well and its just going to overshadow the LGD, why spend the money on another bottle to run it for 8. Unless it would be worth running everything for 8 weeks lol

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Sorry ive been gone guys. Any updates on the cycle and what exactly you ended up doing?? Curious because im starting a DMZ45 tr3st 100mg for 8 weeks in 5 days. I have never run LGD but my buddy is running it for 8 weeks with my cycle.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
bighulksmash Why can I actually see your face lol Ive definitely been gone tooooo long...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
bighulksmash Why can I actually see your face lol Ive definitely been gone tooooo long...
Yes sir I put up a new picture I also mentioned you in one of my logs so get in there it's in the anabolic section it's only been 2 days and I already got 20 pages hop in then we could use some more fun

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SDPonce63 Supplements 1
Anabolics 4
Tank999 Anabolics 10
coltonwalker Cycle Logs 115
K_pem Anabolics 37