Thought on epiandrosterone cycle?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In theory, I'm a big fan of epiandrosterone so I thought I should finally take the leap and try it out. I wan't to lose fat but still gain strength. I really want to experience the epi agression too, usually I need a lot of stims to get the right feeling for a really hard workout.
Weight 190lbs, age 27.

1. I was thinking 4 weeks at 400mg. Would this give me a good idea? I want to take it safe but still choose a dose that will give an impression what epi can do. I've never had problem with hair loss but both my brother and father have bald spots so I might have a genetical problem that hasn't shown it yet. For that reason, I don't want to go over 4 weeks. Also, will add 11-KT.

2. Dosing 200mg in the morning and 200mg early evening. Is this reasonable dosing? I'm also considering 500mg (200+300) 4x a week (hard training days) and 300mg (200+100) on other days to get more aggression when I need it. Anyone experimented with something like this?

3. Plan is to add 11-KT 250mg (Sup3r-11 2 pumps). Have tried it alone @1,5 pumps, had some effect but not much. When adding to epi, would 125mg work or should I use 250mg like I first thought?

4. PCT would be 4 weeks, K1ngs blood + clomid 25/25/12,5/12,5 + nolva 10/10/5/5. Does it seem good? Also planning to add Reduce XT and epicatechin. I also have Letrozole but currently don't intend to use it as epi shouldn't give estro problems.

5. Cycle support will be Ar1macare, thinking of 4caps/half dose for all 8 weeks. I'm thinking that my epi dose shouldn't give any problems and half dose is OK and maybe even better as it should also lower estro a little and that might be too much together with epi.

Any thoughts appreciated.
And if some of it is really dumb then shout.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
1-You want to run Epi-Andro for at least 6-8 weeks for the best results. The Andro's can take up to three weeks to really kick in and start showing their worth.

2-The usual Epi-Andro Dose is between 500-1000mg. In my experience 750mg was the sweet spot, 500mg pre-workout and 250mg at lunch. Try and dose Epi-Andro earlier in the day otherwise you might have trouble sleeping.

3-I have no experience with 11-KT so hopefully somebody else will chime in to help you on that one.

4-PCT looks o.k, I would suggest increasing the Clomid to 50mgED for the first week though. 50/25/25/25/12.5.

5-If you're going to half dose the Ar1macare I'd get some CEL Cycle Assist and half dose that alongside. You're going to want to increase your water intake whilst on cycle too, Epi started to give me acne in the second week and water helps to flush out the bacteria and toxins that the acne grows from.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Not sure you'll put on size, but it will work great as a hardener. Are you prepping for a photo shoot?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not gonna get much from epiandro even when stacked with 11-kt/11-oxo except shedding some water and it'll be back soon.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-You want to run Epi-Andro for at least 6-8 weeks for the best results. The Andro's can take up to three weeks to really kick in and start showing their worth.

2-The usual Epi-Andro Dose is between 500-1000mg. In my experience 750mg was the sweet spot, 500mg pre-workout and 250mg at lunch. Try and dose Epi-Andro earlier in the day otherwise you might have trouble sleeping.

3-I have no experience with 11-KT so hopefully somebody else will chime in to help you on that one.

4-PCT looks o.k, I would suggest increasing the Clomid to 50mgED for the first week though. 50/25/25/25/12.5.

5-If you're going to half dose the Ar1macare I'd get some CEL Cycle Assist and half dose that alongside. You're going to want to increase your water intake whilst on cycle too, Epi started to give me acne in the second week and water helps to flush out the bacteria and toxins that the acne grows from.
Thanks

1- about the duration. I might (sure hope I don't) have a genetic disposition for hair loss. Want to take it safe but might extend if all is good.
2- Raising dosage is something I might try if everyone thinks 500 is a waste. I think I have enough epi for 8 weeks at 1000mg. If I work out after work or in the afternoon (sat and sun are both training days), should I split it evenly between morning and pre-workout?

4- PCT is RC premixed clomid/nolva. So dosing is flexibe, maybe 25% of both then?

5- I have several bottles of Ar1macare. I also hace Blockade but saw palmetto with epi seems dumb to me. I know Ar1macare shouldn't do much to lower estro but maybe full dose with epi gets estro too low and starts causing joint problems. GNO xtyler can you weigh in here? Can epiandrosterone with Ar1macare get estro too low?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure you'll put on size, but it will work great as a hardener. Are you prepping for a photo shoot?
Nope,
Want to improve on strength, don't want to increase weight. I'm usually a little passive, extra agression from epi should really help me get more out of my workouts.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would NOT use any AI while running Epi-Andro solo or stacked with just 11-kt.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

1- about the duration. I might (sure hope I don't) have a genetic disposition for hair loss. Want to take it safe but might extend if all is good.
2- Raising dosage is something I might try if everyone thinks 500 is a waste. I think I have enough epi for 8 weeks at 1000mg. If I work out after work or in the afternoon (sat and sun are both training days), should I split it evenly between morning and pre-workout?

4- PCT is RC premixed clomid/nolva. So dosing is flexibe, maybe 25% of both then?

5- I have several bottles of Ar1macare. I also hace Blockade but saw palmetto with epi seems dumb to me. I know Ar1macare shouldn't do much to lower estro but maybe full dose with epi gets estro too low and starts causing joint problems. GNO xtyler can you weigh in here? Can epiandrosterone with Ar1macare get estro too low?
1-Any hair loss from Epi-Andro would be temporary and if you do shed a little it will most likely grow back once you finish your cycle. There are also special DHT shampoos which can minimize losses.

2-500mg isn't a waste by any means, it's just that I personally found 750mg to be far better and being able to take 500mg pre-workout was a great help. Splitting your doses should be fine if that suits your lifestyle better.

3-PCT, I would NOT go with RC SERMs, always get pharma grade. RC's can be risky so unless you have a definite and solidly trusted source I would advise you find pharma grade.

4-I'd suggest CEL's Cycle Assist for a solo Epi-Andro run. Epi-Andro is already anti-estrogenic and you don't want to crash your estrogen too low, it sucks, trust me I know. You'll also want to increase your Omega-3 intake and get a good joint support supplement as Epi has a tendancy to dry your joints out.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Pur A Dor gold label shampoo helps with the hair. I started to shed when I ran epiandro at 1000mg a day and once I started using that shampoo it was really minimal if any shedding.
Also got some pretty bad acne on my shoulders. Look up Murad acne body wash and use it from day one to help prevent acne before it even starts.
And also as others have said, you aren't going to see much only running it for 4 weeks. It takes about 3 weeks to start kicking in. Should run it for 6-8 weeks and at least 500mg every day.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol whats this trend of half dosing cycle support...dose it properly (as it was designed to be dosed by the R&D teams) or dont bother with it at all.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would NOT use any AI while running Epi-Andro solo or stacked with just 11-kt.
Ok, too bad. I have like 5 or 6 bottles, bought before I knew K1ngs Guard was coming, KG looks better for it. How would Ar1macare work during PCT?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol whats this trend of half dosing cycle support...dose it properly (as it was designed to be dosed by the R&D teams) or dont bother with it at all.
I was worried about the AI in it. And other cycle supports usually have saw palmetto that I'm not a fan of.

As you are here let's call Jebrook too.
I have Sup3r-2 too, was planning to use it next winter but might also add it right now if just epiandro is no good.
How about 2-andro @500mg (Sup3r-2), 11-KT @250mg (Sup3r-11) and epiandro @ 500mg ? Want strength gain not mass but seems like 2-andro might be good for that too if diet is appropriate.
I read 2-andro has some water retention, dose that mean it converts to estro a little? In tha case, would AI in Ar1macare be useful?

jathan_howe

Awards
I feel the trend is based around the fact that although not the full dose intended by R&D, 3/4 dose (I wouldn't recommend dropping all the way to half dose though) of Arimicare Pro still beats all the other cycle supports on the market, so for some it may seem like a cost efficient solution, especially for mild cycles. At 6 caps a day, they can run it for an additional two weeks and it's stil on par or perhaps better than others like CEL Cycle Assist. So, while we may not reccomend it, it's easy for me to understand from cost:benefit ratio.
For heavy cycles I'd still suggest the full 8 caps of Arimicare plus additional TUDCA

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wat kind results can i expect its my first time using epi (i did 1-4 andro cycle 3 months ago)
Epiandrosterone might help you shed some water but it won't do much else to your physique.

It shines keepung your libido and energy levels up though.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
That why I asked about the photo shoot. It will help get to a prestine look, provided already have the foundation.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epiandrosterone might help you shed some water but it won't do much else to your physique.

It shines keepung your libido and energy levels up though.
Ok lets say i run a 6 week cycle epi and 1 andro and i shed some water
When finish cycle will the water come back to my body and ill be same as before cycle? Sorry for my English

Wat you recommend for fat shred and build some muscle same time

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok lets say i run a 6 week cycle epi and 1 andro and i shed some water
When finish cycle will the water come back to my body and ill be same as before cycle? Sorry for my English
Hopefully you'll gain some lbm or maybe lose some fat with the help of 1-andro too.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you'll gain some lbm or maybe lose some fat with the help of 1-andro too.
Cause im about to buy super epi and super 1 right now but i wanna make sure that epi and 1 andro its going to help me get shred and build some muscle same time

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another question
Since super epi [olympus labs] has 250 mgs of epiandrosteron i only take 3 right that wil be 750 mgs

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought super epi - 1 andro and kings blood

Cant find comiddd some1 help

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I just bought super epi - 1 andro and kings blood

Cant find comiddd some1 help
Google is your friend when it comes to finding Clomid. But seriously do NOT start your cycle until you have your SERM!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found comid Generic clomiphene its thak ok?
Unless it's a well known and trusted online pharmacy, you need to do research on the source. Google it and find reviews. Otherwise you might buy bunk or worse.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xtyler NewAgeMayan Jebrook
Not much logs on Sup3r-2 around. Can I get your opinion on it? What I've read about it, it should be quite versatile. So should be good for losing fat and gaining strength?
Would 250mg 11-KT, 500mg 2-andro, 500mg epiandro work well together? At 4-6 weeks length. Or maybe raise epiandro dose and have 2-andro @250?

Also, I've read some reports that 2-andro might also induce hair shedding and is androgenic. Does this mean it's a little similar to epiandro and estrogen won't be a problem?

Usually cycle support isn't used during PCT but would Ar1macare be beneficial during PCT too? I'm asking because some PCT test boosters also have NAC, milk thistle etc.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xtyler NewAgeMayan Jebrook
Not much logs on Sup3r-2 around. Can I get your opinion on it? What I've read about it, it should be quite versatile. So should be good for losing fat and gaining strength?
Would 250mg 11-KT, 500mg 2-andro, 500mg epiandro work well together? At 4-6 weeks length. Or maybe raise epiandro dose and have 2-andro @250?

Also, I've read some reports that 2-andro might also induce hair shedding and is androgenic. Does this mean it's a little similar to epiandro and estrogen won't be a problem?

Usually cycle support isn't used during PCT but would Ar1macare be beneficial during PCT too? I'm asking because some PCT test boosters also have NAC, milk thistle etc.
That would be a pretty well rounded stack IMO. 11 and Epi will be the drivers of lean mass, hardness, and vascularity and 2 andro would increase overall mass. With a proper cutting deficit you would certainly be able to reduce a significant amount of body fat and gain some strength and lean mass.

Any ph has some risk of inducing unwanted androgenic side effects. The risk with 2 andro is pretty low. Epiandro actually has a higher risk although it is not a certainty. 2 andro does not aromatization so estrogen shouldn't be a major issue. I would run 11at 250 mg, 2 at 500 mg, and Epi at 500 to start. 6-8 weeks is what I would suggest.

As far as cycle support, I always use during pct as well as on cycle. It is beneficial to help organs repair and normalize during pct as well as the HPTA.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be a pretty well rounded stack IMO. 11 and Epi will be the drivers of lean mass, hardness, and vascularity and 2 andro would increase overall mass. With a proper cutting deficit you would certainly be able to reduce a significant amount of body fat and gain some strength and lean mass.

Any ph has some risk of inducing unwanted androgenic side effects. The risk with 2 andro is pretty low. Epiandro actually has a higher risk although it is not a certainty. 2 andro does not aromatization so estrogen shouldn't be a major issue. I would run 11at 250 mg, 2 at 500 mg, and Epi at 500 to start. 6-8 weeks is what I would suggest.

As far as cycle support, I always use during pct as well as on cycle. It is beneficial to help organs repair and normalize during pct as well as the HPTA.
Should i worry about prostate issues o hair loss wit epi?
Im planing to start on next week my 6 week cycle
500 mgs epi
330 mgs 1 andro

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should i worry about prostate issues o hair loss wit epi?
Im planing to start on next week my 6 week cycle
500 mgs epi
330 mgs 1 andro
I don't experience them with Epi even at a 1000 mg daily. Maybe more frequent urination at night but nothing major. No shedding, but I'm not predisposed it either. You may react differently but again, the risk is fairly low. If you begin with a reasonable dose and do everything right diet-wise to protect your health, you will likely experience very little major negative side effects. If you know you're predispositioned to shedding I would use a DHT blocking shampoo no matter compounds you cycle or how low the associated risk is.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't experience them with Epi even at a 1000 mg daily. Maybe more frequent urination at night but nothing major. No shedding, but I'm not predisposed it either. You may react differently but again, the risk is fairly low. If you begin with a reasonable dose and do everything right diet-wise to protect your health, you will likely experience very little major negative side effects. If you know you're predispositioned to shedding I would use a DHT blocking shampoo no matter compounds you cycle or how low the associated risk is.
Im using Ar1macare for support
And my goal its to loss some fat

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks

should Sup3r-2 dose be split morning and pre-workout(late afternoon) too?

saucedblt

Awards
Quick question, if one were to use Epiandrosterone late into a DMZ cycle (say 4 weeks) in order to replace 4-dhea, will I still get the same libido enhancing effects? I'm confused because this would in theory mean my estrogen would be slim to none, correct? Isn't estrogen required for libido? I like 4dhea for the strength gains, bit recently the water weight is just starting to piss me off. Im just a little confused on how a dry compound like Androsterone can boost sex drive with crashed estrogen levels.

CreaTitan

Awards
This OP. I'm currently running a 4-Andro cycle and in my 4th week. Just now starting to notice the effects, and they're still not super noticable.

saucedblt

Awards
I'm in my 6th week of Andro the giant at 440mg a day. Stacked with dmz,Max lmg,cyanostane, and halodrol. No lethargy and liver feels great lol I guess I'm lucky in that department. But I think I'm getting gyno. I'm also using Arimistane at 100mg/day. Not sure if it's from the max lmg or 4dhea.... Strength has been through the roof and vascularity is absolutely insane.