gear pics need advice, thanks!

Spieluhr

Awards
If someone would take time to PM I would like to show you some images of the gear I just received and get your advice. Thanks!! One is perfect and the other is slightly different viscosity, maybe crystals etc. i know the first batch was great gains but was totally clear.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
I'd say anything different then what you had that you say was basically fantastic would cause me to at least slightly question the compound. However, in all actuality bro being able to know whether what you have is the actual compound or what I've found more so is actually dosed 100% correctly by looking at it is really difficult if not impossible honestly, given today's environment. What you have now could look identical to what you had previous and yet still be not the same compound or not dosed correctly. Unless you picked it up from the pharmacy its look really can't and won't tell you anything for sure. Sorry can't be more of a help but I think that's the most honest answer anyone can give you in this instance.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Spieluhr is the muthafukn GOAT Rammstein song.

Cheers

Spieluhr

Awards
Anyone wanna chime in and offer advice I appreciate it, one vial is semi cloudy no sediment floating only problem is a slightly different hue. Thanks love rammstein

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
I got your private message brother and with this added cloudiness I'd be cautious if anything at all looks different about it compared to the previous stuff that you had that was legit and or good stuff but again I don't think anyone here with any extensive knowledge is going to tell you that by looking at a underground lab product that they can tell you anything about it by simply looking at it.

Spieluhr

Awards
Appreciate it will throw it and wait patiently but first gonna heat it up and put a breather in it to see if it will clear. Much love for the replys.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Depends on the type of oils and concentration of steroid compound. If you put your gear in the freezer, this becomes extremely evident. Usually, gear is underdosed, so no crystals. If you get them, do not heat in microwave. Use double boiler and shake. As for oils, I like avacado oil, but its more expensive. Companies use whatever is available and cheep.