Tamoxifen sides

Nathan1722

Awards
I just finished up a 1/epi andro cycle I had no sides what's so ever I started tamoxifen 5 days ago and ever since I've been getting crazy breakouts it's making me not want to continue using it I really doubt it's the sup3r pct does this happen to any one else?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure your tamoxifen is good? What is your dose? Acne is typically due to uncontrolled estrogen, so you might need to add in a tiny bit of a pharma AI if you're sure of your tamoxifen and it is being dosed properly.

Nathan1722

Awards
I'm not sure it's RC I know it's due to uncontrolled estro but wouldn't I get acne on cycle if it was the estro? I'll try adding the AI

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Estrogen was likely higher on cycle but your high levels of prohormones and or test kept it in check. Once you came off it tho your estrogen is unchecked and your test is suppressed so you'll experience high estrogen sides.

That's the only reason I can think as to why you're having flare ups now

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen was likely higher on cycle but your high levels of prohormones and or test kept it in check. Once you came off it tho your estrogen is unchecked and your test is suppressed so you'll experience high estrogen sides.

That's the only reason I can think as to why you're having flare ups now
I'm thinking something along these lines. The T/e2 ratio takes a huge beating in PCT which is why a lot of guys like me run an AI alongside the SERM.

Rebound symptoms are not uncommon. I'd check the reviews of your RC company. If a lot of people are reporting that things don't work from them, grab some new stuff from a board sponsor. They aren't the cheapest, but at least we know they have decent goods.

Nathan1722

Awards
I am running an AI now I've ordered from this place before and the nolva worked fine I guess it's a hit or miss with the RC

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up a 1/epi andro cycle I had no sides what's so ever I started tamoxifen 5 days ago and ever since I've been getting crazy breakouts it's making me not want to continue using it I really doubt it's the sup3r pct does this happen to any one else?
never had any problem with nolva

Nathan1722

Awards
The asin has been working really well obvs my nolva is underdosed or bunk

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
The asin has been working really well obvs my nolva is underdosed or bunk
You may consider running both. Even if it's underdosed, it will offer some degree of gyno protection and assist in increasing natural test production by negative feedback.