Critique for my first prohormone cycle Sup3r-2 (2-andro)

TylerWu

Awards
So I have never ran any sort of prohormones or anything like steroids before. I'm 29 and have been lifting since I was 15 but until 2016 I've always focused way more on competitive sports like kickboxing so my lifts are pretty weak for someone who's been lifting on and off for 14 years.

29 years old
192 pounds
9% body fat
6 foot 1
BB bench 270
BB squat 455
BB deadlift 425

This is what I plan on running but don't really know for sure if I planned it correctly. Please advise.

(8weeks) On cycle:
2 bottles of sup3r-2
2 bottles of ar1macore pro

(8weeks) post cycle:
2 bottles of Sup3r-PCT
2 bottles of Test1fy

How does it look? If I could get away with it without much risk I would prefer only using one of the bottles of ar1macore pro during the last 4 weeks of the sup3r-2 cycle rather than both and would also prefer only using 1 of the bottles of Sup3r-PCT during only the 1rst 4 weeks of PCT.

If you guys think that's dangerous then I'll just be safe and use all bottles instead of being a cheap skate.

Any other suggestions? Anything to add in?

One thing I will say is that I won't be adding any other prohormones. Just keeping things simple for my first time. I believe sup3r-2 is considered pretty mild. I have read all of the articles about prohormones on this site that I could find.

Thanks so much in advance, I really don't wanna start this cycle until I get the approval of some of the people around here that know their stuff. I will order a few more things if needed.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would look into adding sup3r dhea or dermacrine and although it's a mild cycle a serm is highly recommended