Is this a good cycle?

B

bongzero

Awards
I'll be starting a test e cycle then using low test p before PCT and wanted to get some opinions.
The cycle would go like this
week 1-10 - Test E 500mg/wk(2 250mg doses)
week 11-12 - Nothing
Week 13-14 - Test P 100 mg every 2 days
Week 15-16 - Test P 50 mg every 2 days
Week 17 - PCT(Cllo+Nolva)
For pct i will be going Clo 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will start with the fact that I have not run a test cycle yet, but am certainly looking into it. That being said I think I would start the prop in week 11 while you're still waiting for the test e to clear. I would also plan on using HCG weeks 11-16 at 500iu a week to plump up the ole scrotum tenants. Personally I think your serm doses are also pretty high especially when running together. I would do clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/10/10. Clomid at 50mg for the first week gave me some debilitating headaches, can't imagine what 100 would be like lol I would also add M test and Anabeta Elite and run those both for 8 weeks.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cooter Flap basically covered everything, I'd run the test prop starting week 11. You might have slightly higher test levels for a week or so as the test e clears out but nothing major. I don't think you really need on cycle support cause it's just test and nothing oral. I would add a kickstart tho for the first 4 weeks just cause it takes test e a while to kick in. If you do kickstart it then it wouldn't hurt to run some on cycle support for a bit.