Anadrol 50mg a day and 500Mg test e a week

JL85

Awards
So I checked my Fat free body mass last week Friday it was 147lbs today exactly a week later I'm 154lbs of fat free mass that's a 7LB increase could that be just all water?
Lost 2lbs of fat also...

My biceps got noticeably bigger

It's the first week of this cycle...

Thanks guys

JL85

Awards
My guy is out of AI he has it in New Year's Day, I have nolva though rn

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Get some exemestane would be my advice man.

JL85

Awards
So should I ditch the arimidex and go wit aromisn? I don't know if he has aromisin , but I do know he is getting me arimidex

JL85

Awards
Turns out he has both, which one should I go for ?

Giants95

Awards
Dang bro always be prepared before doing any cycle especially for an oral like anadrol.
Get the aromasin

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you already have adex, use that on cycle. But otherwise get exem for on-cycle and PCT if needed. You dont really want to use adex in conjunction with nolva.

JL85

Awards
he told me he has the Adex in stock now ,I'll get it tmr , I take half a pill everyday? Till the end of my cycle then I start my nolva? Just to clarify thanks guys

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If the adex is 1mg Id do half a pill every 3d.

JL85

Awards
Thanks bro, so I checked the lil papers I got and it says TBW (total body water ) says I gained 4 lbs of water since last week, 108lbs and 112lbs but I gained a total of 7lbs this week could the remaining 3lbs be muscle mass? I also went down 2%bf

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks bro, so I checked the lil papers I got and it says TBW (total body water ) says I gained 4 lbs of water since last week, 108lbs and 112lbs but I gained a total of 7lbs this week could the remaining 3lbs be muscle mass? I also went down 2%bf
Just stick with your plan, and keep an eye on scale/stomach circumference.

JL85

Awards
Well today I wore size 36 pants that I normally wear my dad got it for me for Xmas and it's tight around the thighs, I think my stomach did bloat a bit, some shirts feel tighter and some are great, I'm beating my self right now, gyms are closed today and tmr!!! Missed 2 days
When I end my anadrol cycle the water weight will come off?