finally ordered my new stack for the new year, please critique

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone. with the help of some individuals on here, i picked out my cycle for the new year. this is be for a recomp.

on cycle
OL sup3r-1 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
OL sup3r-Epi 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
OL ar1mcare pro 4 caps for 8 weeks

PCT
OL super PCT 10 caps for 4 weeks
tamox 20/20/10/10
reduce XT after the third week of PCT

anything i am missing, please let me know. or anything else i should add, please let me know

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, man. The only thing I would say is that if the 500mg of Epi-Andro is treating you well, you might want to up the dosage to 750mg at some point in the cycle. Some guys have run up to 1000mg, but apparently the joint sides can get bad once you get that high.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, man. The only thing I would say is that if the 500mg of Epi-Andro is treating you well, you might want to up the dosage to 750mg at some point in the cycle. Some guys have run up to 1000mg, but apparently the joint sides can get bad once you get that high.
I'll think about that. I only ordered one bottle right now. I'll have to order a second bottle

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add in Sup3r DHEA and that's the same thing I'll be running in a few weeks. Looking forward to it!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'll think about that. I only ordered one bottle right now. I'll have to order a second bottle
Its completely optional, man. You'll have a great cycle the way you have it laid out.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50% off right now, so it's a great time to order more.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimacare needs to be run at 8 caps a day, anything under than that is basically useless since you won't be getting a decent amount of all the products in it. You only get an effective amount at 8 caps.

jathan_howe

Awards
Arimacare needs to be run at 8 caps a day, anything under than that is basically useless since you won't be getting a decent amount of all the products in it. You only get an effective amount at 8 caps.
I think there's a middle ground. You could go less than 8, but more than 4 sounds good. Google other companies cycle supports, and 6 caps of Arimicare is either on par or still beats most of them on dosages. If he was running methyls, I'd say do all 8 caps + additional TUDCA, but for a mild cycle like this, 6 caps should suffice. He'll still have to pick up another bottle though if he does it, so at that point he may as well run the 8 caps

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think there's a middle ground. You could go less than 8, but more than 4 sounds good. Google other companies cycle supports, and 6 caps of Arimicare is either on par or still beats most of them on dosages. If he was running methyls, I'd say do all 8 caps + additional TUDCA, but for a mild cycle like this, 6 caps should suffice. He'll still have to pick up another bottle though if he does it, so at that point he may as well run the 8 caps
NewAgeMayan made a very good point to me because I thought the same thing you did right now. If you look at the doses, 8 caps is what they chose because it delivers an effective amount for all the ingredients contained. If 6 caps was good enough they would put 6 on the label. They aren't going to put 8 caps on the label because they want to scam you out of 2 or 4 extra caps a day, people would find out about that and be pissed. 8 caps was chosen for a reason, and why skimp out on the stuff that's protecting some of the most vital organs in your whole body? Don't cut corners on on cycle support.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan made a very good point to me because I thought the same thing you did right now. If you look at the doses, 8 caps is what they chose because it delivers an effective amount for all the ingredients contained. If 6 caps was good enough they would put 6 on the label. They aren't going to put 8 caps on the label because they want to scam you out of 2 or 4 extra caps a day, people would find out about that and be pissed. 8 caps was chosen for a reason, and why skimp out on the stuff that's protecting some of the most vital organs in your whole body? Don't cut corners on on cycle support.
Thanks for posting sir. I was advised that I really didn't need any cycle support. If I did choose to take something, 4 of ar1mcare would be ok. But I completely get what your saying. I should take the full amount. Thanks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Aye, why bother taking an ingredient for a specific intended purpose, only to dose less than what is beneficial? If the cycle is "mild", buy the ingredients you do think will be beneficial as bulk singles...but still use effective doses.

Arimacare has what, 10+ ingredients? Why short change yourself and what the product was intended to provide, by underdosing it due to a couple of ingredients being "overkill" for a mild cycle?

Dont let the tudca in the product and the (low) hepatotoxicity of your cycle dictate dosing. Itd be like cutting your multivitamin tabs in half cos you decide you dont really need all the vitamin d content.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
well i ordered the second bottle of ar1mcare :) you guys are right. peace of mind :)

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
so here is the new break down of the cycle. just have one question, how would you split the dosage for sup3r-1 and epi?

on cycle
OL sup3r-1 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
OL sup3r-Epi 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
OL ar1mcare pro 8 caps for 8 weeks (4in the morning and 4 at night)

PCT
OL super PCT 10 caps for 4 weeks (5 morning and 5 night)
tamox 20/20/10/10
reduce XT after the third week of PCT

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pct I'd throw clomid as well, it helps a lot with recovery. Restarts HTPA, it'll make your pct easier in general, less rough. Dose 50/50/25/25 same time as your nolva.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Pct I'd throw clomid as well, it helps a lot with recovery. Restarts HTPA, it'll make your pct easier in general, less rough. Dose 50/50/25/25 same time as your nolva.
Copy that. I'll order that as well