SARM help

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
I've been lifting for about 4 or 5 years now and have made some pretty big gains naturally. Currently I'm trying to cut fat off the trouble areas hips, abs, and chest. It's been pretty hard for me and has stalled me from making muscle gains for some time now (couple years). At this point I'd like to start taking SARMs to help me cut and make some gains while doing it. Note I've never taken SARMs or anything like them, I've been completely natural and would definitely like to see what they can do to my body. If anyone can recommend me a good SARM for cutting/muscle gain I'd really appreciate it, also give me some tips on doses and how to take them safely would be awesome. Thanks bros :)

Body fat: probably at 25%
Height: 5'10
Weight: 208
Experience lifting: 4-5 years
Régimen: push pull legs, strength and hypertrophy days.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What has been your issue with cutting thus far? Do you count calories? Do you know your TDEE?

Ostarine would be the best SARM to use for cutting. But it's not a magic pill. It's important that you have your diet figured out before you start, in order to maximize your results.

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
Is primeval super osta a good product? Any recommendations on cycle support or pct supplement?s ? I heard 25mg of ostarine is good for someone who hasn't used a SARM before, what do you guys think

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Osta is good but a waste if you aren't counting calories and still consuming more or equal to what you need every day. Diet first SARMs second

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
Osta is good but a waste if you aren't counting calories and still consuming more or equal to what you need every day. Diet first SARMs second
Exactly I'm planning on being in a slight deficit while while cycling with it and eating about 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight, I'd like to see what the results will be.

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
Anyone have any suggestions for a good ostarine supp other than primeval super osta?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've been lifting for about 4 or 5 years now and have made some pretty big gains naturally. Currently I'm trying to cut fat off the trouble areas hips, abs, and chest. It's been pretty hard for me and has stalled me from making muscle gains for some time now (couple years). At this point I'd like to start taking SARMs to help me cut and make some gains while doing it. Note I've never taken SARMs or anything like them, I've been completely natural and would definitely like to see what they can do to my body. If anyone can recommend me a good SARM for cutting/muscle gain I'd really appreciate it, also give me some tips on doses and how to take them safely would be awesome. Thanks bros :)

Body fat: probably at 25%
Height: 5'10
Weight: 208
Experience lifting: 4-5 years
Régimen: push pull legs, strength and hypertrophy days.
1- how old are you
2- there is a thread related to sarms- its over 126 pages worth of great material
3- you have been natural up to this point and want to run a sarm, wouldn't suggest that- start off with something easier
4- you really need to do more research on this, vs where can you buy it. no mention at all about any support or pct

honestly, if you take some time to read up and learn about this, its easier to create a stack yourself and then ask for advice on what to go with next