Lgd 4033 started and developed flu symptoms?

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
Hi I started my lgd 4033 about three weeks ago. First week was great i think I got dehydrated and wasn't eating enough calories but I developed fever and body aches, sore throat, lethargy bad and back pains which I expected. Has anybody have any ideas about this or did I just get a flu? I stopped for a week and started feeling better and restarted Ligandrol and all symptoms came back. Any Ideas

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of this happening. I had the flu a couple of months back, got better, a week later felt rough again. Could be that maybe yours is lingering a bit?

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
Never heard of this happening. I had the flu a couple of months back, got better, a week later felt rough again. Could be that maybe yours is lingering a bit?
Ya that's what I am thinking with all the symptoms I think it a cold or flu sore throat I don't see how that could be possible from Sarms just curious Thank You

jesus_sanchez

Awards
You could be one of the few people alergic to it. The same thing happened when I did subQ HGH.

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
Hmm that is a thought cause as soon as I felt better j started again and within couple days sick again

Matlop3z

Awards
I got increased body heat @ 20mg a day like a fever. But not full blown flu symptoms