First tren / test cycle advice

Anaminds1234

Awards
31 years old, 5'6, 185lbs. Been training for 6 years. Ran epistane, test only, 11-oxo, anavar and winstrol in the past.

Test enanthate 250mg (1ml every 5 days) for 12 weeks.
Tren 250mg (1/2ml every 5 days mixed with the test) for the last 8 weeks.
Epistane 40mg a day last 4 weeks.

Arimidex - .5 every other day
CEL Cycle assist - 6 caps a day
Liv 52, tudca, multi vitamin and fish oil

Pct - 5 weeks including:
Nolva, clomid, erase, daa.

Anything missing guys? Is an anti-prolactin needed at this dosage? I have never used one before and reading mixed responses...Thanks in advance!

jesus_sanchez

Awards
A lot of guys like to run Test at the bear minimum to up the Tren. Something to consider. Looks like a solid cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would actually kick with the Epistane for like 6 weeks.

If it's your 1st time with Tren, stacking a methyl with it may not be in your favor although your planned dose is low.

My thoughts:

Test: 250mg/week throughout
Epistane: 40mg/day weeks 1-6
Tren E: 400mg/week weeks 4-12+ ( I say go 14 weeks)

Adex: .5mg e3d
Caber: .5mg e3-4d
Cycle Support as listed

Even as a 1st time, I think 250mg/week of Tren E is too low. Perhaps start there, but I guarantee you'll be ok to up it once it's not doing what you hoped it'd do. You know what's coming, be prepared, protect yourself, and embrace the ride. Go 400

Last edited:

whiteboystomp

Awards
as a general -- very solid cycle ... love the fact your are starting with low dosages. I completely disagree with bumping dosage on the tren. unless its **** - you should see considerable results at the lower level you are talking about beginning at. especially as a first time user. your dosages are spot on - in my eyes.

changes I would make - if it were me, and as recommendation to you as first time user ... run tren ace and not E this first go around. the clearance time is much much shorter on the A should you run into issues.

if you do run the E -- I would be pinning both the tren and test twice per week. m/th ...tu/fri ... whatever. but more frequent pins = more consistent levels - even with compounds longer estered.

I like the idea of the epistane on the back-end. it will give you a really good chance to see where you are at closer to then end of the run when everything has come together - hell, you may not even need it. lol. I like the idea of orals on the backend as finishers to "extend" a cycle rather than as kick starts.

yes -- get some caber or prami on hand - and start taking day one you start the tren.

Anaminds1234

Awards
I would actually kick with the Epistane for like 6 weeks.

If it's your 1st time with Tren, stacking a methyl with it may not be in your favor although your planned dose is low.

My thoughts:

Test: 250mg/week throughout
Epistane: 40mg/day weeks 1-6
Tren E: 400mg/week weeks 4-12+ ( I say go 14 weeks)

Adex: .5mg e3d
Caber: .5mg e3-4d
Cycle Support as listed

Even as a 1st time, I think 250mg/week of Tren E is too low. Perhaps start there, but I guarantee you'll be ok to up it once it's not doing what you hoped it'd do. You know what's coming, be prepared, protect yourself, and embrace the ride. Go 400
My thoughts exactly.
Thanks for the advice guys, I think I will see how I get on using a lower dose first. If the sides are minimal I may bump it up slightly.

Anaminds1234

Awards
as a general -- very solid cycle ... love the fact your are starting with low dosages. I completely disagree with bumping dosage on the tren. unless its **** - you should see considerable results at the lower level you are talking about beginning at. especially as a first time user. your dosages are spot on - in my eyes.

changes I would make - if it were me, and as recommendation to you as first time user ... run tren ace and not E this first go around. the clearance time is much much shorter on the A should you run into issues.

if you do run the E -- I would be pinning both the tren and test twice per week. m/th ...tu/fri ... whatever. but more frequent pins = more consistent levels - even with compounds longer estered.

I like the idea of the epistane on the back-end. it will give you a really good chance to see where you are at closer to then end of the run when everything has come together - hell, you may not even need it. lol. I like the idea of orals on the backend as finishers to "extend" a cycle rather than as kick starts.

yes -- get some caber or prami on hand - and start taking day one you start the tren.
Thanks man, unfortunately I already have 2 10ml bottles of enanthate so I will be running that. As my dosage is low hopefully the sides with not be so harsh.

I thought the epistane would work nicely at the end of the cycle, plus I have used it many times now, it dries me out so I thought it would help with water retention from the test etc. I have tried winstrol before but didn't get on with it and had pretty bad sides. Gave me pretty bad shoulder and back acne (only thing to have ever given me it)

What's it the best out of caber and prank?

Basically run it the whole time I am on Tren and 2 weeks after the last jab?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally I can't tolerate prami. No matter how low and slow I start. And many people are the same. For those that can tolerate it, it has several benefits, not only the prolactin control, over Caber.

Never had any side effects from Caber, so for me it's the only option. Also never heard of anybody not being able to tolerate it, like with prami.

Anaminds1234

Awards
Thanks, I think I will look into caber then, want to try and reduce as many sides as possible. Hopefully I can get hold of some.