Would Sarms Cycle Be Wasted If I have Low Test?

SuperHippo

Awards
Hi all, I am going to run my first cycle of sarms

I am currently cutting and have ordered Ostarine and LGD. I also have a Natty Test Booster and Clomid for PCT.

I have enough Osta for 8 weeks at 25mg, LGD for 5mg for 8 weeks and 2500mg of Clomid.

I got my bloodwork taken last month and my T is low 284 and my vitamin D was very low.

I got prescribed Vitamin D 50,000 per week and am going to see a urologist in Janurary to talk about my Testosterone.(Maybe he might prescribe me something, at my age I don't think I would need trt)

I was going to Use Osta until I was done cutting. Then PCT with Clomid 25/25/25/25 and then wait 3-4 weeks and the start a bulk with LGD for 8 weeks.

However I do not want to waste the Osta if it will be ineffective because of my Low T. I think my low T was caused by my anorexia I had 5 years ago which is the reason as to why I started lifting. Since the anorexia I have been eating a very low fat diet like under 35g per day, which is stupid I know. I have since upped fats to 70+g per day.

Do you think it would be a good idea to raise my test levels before my sarms cycles? Would I be better off trying to use my Natty Test Booster before the Osta cycle? Or maybe Use the Clomid for a few weeks to get my test back out of the gutter? Possibly both. I have enough Clomid for 3 PCT cycles. So I could use it before the Osta cycle to boost my Test and then use it in PCT for my Sarm cycles.

So what would be the Best Approach?
Option 1: Run Ostarine Cycle with my current T levels and just eat higher fat and take vitamin D supp and hope it raises?

Option 2: Take clomid before Osta cycle to raise Test Levels so Ostarine Cycle isn't wasted

Option 3: Take natty test bootser to raise Test before Osta Cycle

Option 4: Take both clomid and natty test booster before Osta Cycle

NewAgeMayan

Awards
SARMs will only suppress your HPTA and TT further. They could even make whatever youve got going on with your HPTA (and/or lipids) worse.

I see pros and cons to all your options. The "best" choice depends largely on your priorities.

Nb: running ostar and/or LGD without a test base (inj, andro, trestolone) is not advised.

Giants95

Awards
How long has your T been that low?
I would try to get that low T fixed first before jumping on any cycle.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
How long has your T been that low?
I would try to get that low T fixed first before jumping on any cycle.
Agreed.

The question is not whether the SARMs will work. There is no doubt that they will. But what will they do to the long-term health of your HPTA, which is already somewhat damaged?

Choppedjunior

Awards
How old are you? When you had low T your dr said nothing? Was this the result of one test or multiple?

I think if this has been going on for a bit and your dr didn't do anything first you need a new dr unless he suggest trt and you said no?