Sarm theory ??

Matlop3z

Awards
Rad 140 for twelve weeks. And the use of a topical dhea (with pregnenolone)
So this can go both ways. One cycle scenario you simply take the rad and tough out the surpression. Maybe add an otc testbooster but you should only be surpressed, no shut down. Followed by proper pct.

Scenario two, rad 140 and topical dhea to prevent lethargy, how ever it will shut you down in conjuction to this sarm. Slowing the process of recovery during post cycle phase.

To me, topical dhea defeats the purpose of the sarm only cycle however it seems like a fun sarm cycle. One with shutdown as opposed to quicker surpession only recovery. What are your thoughts?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My thoughts are you'll get suppressed/ shut-down in either scenario.

Adding DHEA/pregnenolone would be a weak "test base" at best, would not prevent shut down.

The topical may make it easier on you during the run (unsure how bad Rad will shut you down anyways) but PCT will be just as big of a bounce back.

If you already purchased, run both I guess

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be a rough cycle and very suppressive

Matlop3z

Awards
Thanks for the input. Im trying to switch over to sarms in place of harsh-er anabolics. Topical dhea has helped me through lerthargy big time how ever without the bloods it might as well be placebo! LOL

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rad for 12 weeks would produce crazy gains.
42 days on rad got my bench from about 335 to 405lbs.
Felt like crap at the end of my cycle. Ran it solo. Took awhile to feel normal after pct.
not worth it, and just sticking with osta for future runs.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Rad for 12 weeks would produce crazy gains.
42 days on rad got my bench from about 335 to 405lbs.
Felt like crap at the end of my cycle. Ran it solo. Took awhile to feel normal after pct.
not worth it, and just sticking with osta for future runs.
Whats the dose of rad ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen the video posted on here recently about rad and the bloods results?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Rad 140 for twelve weeks. And the use of a topical dhea (with pregnenolone)
So this can go both ways. One cycle scenario you simply take the rad and tough out the surpression. Maybe add an otc testbooster but you should only be surpressed, no shut down. Followed by proper pct.

Scenario two, rad 140 and topical dhea to prevent lethargy, how ever it will shut you down in conjuction to this sarm. Slowing the process of recovery during post cycle phase.

To me, topical dhea defeats the purpose of the sarm only cycle however it seems like a fun sarm cycle. One with shutdown as opposed to quicker surpession only recovery. What are your thoughts?
for all intents and purposes, suppression is shutdown.

if you're replacing your current endogenous hormonal production with something else, you will stop produce testosterone. it's pretty much that simple... and since SARMs don't aromatize, you will have rather low E2, as well.

the only way to truly avoid true shutdown would be to use a lower, suboptimal dose or to use HCG during the cycle.

DHEA isn't really going to change the extant to what you are suppressed... unless you are using a suboptimal dose of the SARM in the first place.

Giants95

Awards
Rad is pretty awsome as far as strength and gains go... but it has to be ran for at least 8 weeks and even then, the 8 week mark is just when it starts to put on size.. I ran it solo with a test booster and was pleased.

Only down side was I felt like it made my penis smaller while I was on it I guess this was because of the suppression..

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^Ugh everything you said was soooo wrong. Rad kicks in very fast and has gnarly lethargy. Even with test people complained about lethargy. It has nasty shutdown.

Giants95

Awards
^^^^Ugh everything you said was soooo wrong. Rad kicks in very fast and has gnarly lethargy. Even with test people complained about lethargy. It has nasty shutdown.
I never got lethargy and strength went up immediately but I didn't see real size until 8 weeks

Giants95

Awards
Bro it kicked in the first week.. I said I didn't notice real size gain until 8 weeks by then I had put on almost 10lbs

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro it kicked in the first week.. I said I didn't notice real size gain until 8 weeks by then I had put on almost 10lbs
Ah my bad I read that wrong. Lethargy from rad is still killer, I mean it's god awful so im wondering if yours was underdosed then. Did you stack it with anything else?

Giants95

Awards
Ran it with a test booster and quit using it after 8 weeks. I wish I would've ran it longer

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You guys got a link to this? I was thinking about picking up some Radar1ne, but this video might change my mind.
RAD jacked my bp, like scary sh1t high. May not do same for you of course, but Id personally rather experiment with "low" dose tren than touch that crap again.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
RAD jacked my bp, like scary sh1t high. May not do same for you of course, but Id personally rather experiment with "low" dose tren than touch that crap again.
Well, considering how I get BP sides from literally everything, I'll probably just skip it.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why not run it with something like transdermal 4 AD and oral epiadro to combat lethargy. I hate lethargy. Shutdown is going to happen regardless might as well feel decent while it's happening

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is way more reasons for lethargy then just low test/dht. Having you lipids crushed, harsh liver compounds, to much water retention, not having enough carbs for compounds that increase glycogen retention, hell some compounds(ie androsterone) directly effect the brain to cuase lethargy, and more!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only down side was I felt like it made my penis smaller while I was on it I guess this was because of the suppression..
Wait what? Worst side effect ever LOL

I've taken many suppresive hormones and never shrank my dik. That's impressive.