1482359905300.jpg

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
1482359965573.jpg

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Alright guys, was going to wait to apply first dose before i went to the gym in the morning but i couldnt wait. Took a shower, shaved my trap area, used exfoliating soap and since its night time i split 1ml between each side and rubbed in and let dry. Followed that 15 min later by using the hand sanitizer. Gotta say after application it left the area i applied hot and tingly.. but went away after 20 min. Will reapply in the am before my 5am gym time.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 weeks ?
damn
good luck u got caber?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side note. Pretty sure that's not a 1ml dropper connected to the vial. I'm already done half my vial haha

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Got exem, not very prone to gyno

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Side note. Pretty sure that's not a 1ml dropper connected to the vial. I'm already done half my vial haha
Dang, very good info. I will find out more on that subject

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Will do, got nolva and exem but will grab sum

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Very true, dont want ed

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Will have sum on hand very shortly

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should use oral syringe , it will let you dose that good $hit right ( I think that is good to keep everything consistent ) .
Also some guys advocate to be careful with Ai during the cycle , the idea is that you wanna your estrogen high within normal range , and should use ai when high estrogen sides come up , ether way keep an eye on that $hit.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
malin, thats exactly what im gonna do. Only use if sides start to show

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Day 1, woke up 4am and applied Td. After application of sanitizer my hand had yellow glow to it like I pimp slapped a oompa loompa. Today was bi,tri day. Nothing noticibly different with my workout. I was sweating into my 2nd exercise but that could be due to the fact the gym has the heat on, i mean afterall it is winter out. Weighed myself before my workout on empty stomach and was 155.4 lbs. Lets see how next weeks weigh ins go!!

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Going to try and eat around 3000 calories a day, all food will be low carb high protein diet, with about 3 protein shakes throughout the day. Should I try to eat more?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget about healthy fats , that will be your main energy source , lots of guys that go low carb forget about it and that's why they feel like $hit , olso I would carb load at list once a week ( preferably evening meal ) and go from there , you could carb load more then once a week , depends of your gols . The idea is to keep you carbs low during the day and eat carbs around your trening , personally I prefer to carb load after my trening session. And if you have days of you could load the night before heavy trening.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Don't forget about healthy fats , that will be your main energy source , lots of guys that go low carb forget about it and that's why they feel like $hit , olso I would carb load at list once a week ( preferably evening meal ) and go from there , you could carb load more then once a week , depends of your gols . The idea is to keep you carbs low during the day and eat carbs around your trening , personally I prefer to carb load after my trening session. And if you have days of you could load the night before heavy trening.
will do, thanks for the advice.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true, dont want ed
.5mg Caber e4d works fine for me on moderate Tren E dose. When my prolactin gets high I can still get a woody, but busting a nut is impossible. And that's probably fukcing worse LOL

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
.5mg Caber e4d works fine for me on moderate Tren E dose. When my prolactin gets high I can still get a woody, but busting a nut is impossible. And that's probably fukcing worse LOL
hilarious!!!!! don't need that in my life lol, wife will make me begin PCT immediately lol!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.