Time to get big..need supplements suggestion

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I have ran a hand full of supplements nothing harsh or crazy. Small sarm stack. Finaflex ostashed. I want to get big. I am 29

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stats and a rough idea of what you're looking at or for.

Nobody is gonna just throw out a plan for you without any info

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
29 5 foot 6. 180. Body fat around 20% goal is to gain size and strength. Not worried about beach body. More the strong man look

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
29 5 foot 6. 180. Body fat around 20% goal is to gain size and strength. Not worried about beach body. More the strong man look
Been lifting for a few years or more?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
About 2 years. 1 rep max. 250 Bench. Staying with 225 on squat dues to ankle surgery last year. And deadlift 325

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About 2 years. 1 rep max. 250 Bench. Staying with 225 on squat dues to ankle surgery last year. And deadlift 325
Well honestly you don't have a ton of experience. You really should have waited to dabble in swarms and such but since it's too late now...

That said, start with something mild. The andros are def what you're looking for. Either a single compound or basic stack. Check out something like Sparta nutrition hard or mass. Even Cerberus wouldn't be terribly overkill for you.

If you're dead set on hormonals, that's the best way to go. If you want to stick to something natty for awhile longer look at arachidonic acid (Sns x gels).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Triandro?
Same combo as Cerberus except that Cerberus has 10mg more of each 1 and 4 andro, as well as cyclosome delivery which is the best absorption enhancer on the market. When it's in sale it's a far better deal

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ran legend also. Olympus labs. Just thought about it lol. I need something to get results

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran legend also. Olympus labs. Just thought about it lol. I need something to get results
Thought about more calories and a progressive strength program?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Have been doing that. ... I am wanting to get that head turning size ... I know I know I am super impatient.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Powerlifter body but max bench is 250lbs? Get your bend up to 315 before touching another hormonal product