Wife Recomp

Y

Yourabeast

Awards
After New Years my wife is going to run a recomp cycle 5mg anavar for four weeks and 6 weeks of ostarine at12.5mg, any suggestions?

I ran the same osta for 4 weeks did not have any strength gains but perceived exertion definitely decreased as did the muscle belly's appearance I had a lot less soreness from more extreme workouts so it's solid stuff, my question is do you like the order and length?

M

Moo37

Awards
The SARM triple stack (S4/GW/Osta) is supposed to be pretty good for recomps. I bet substituting the S4 for a real AAS would make it even better. And shooting for 6-8 weeks for the Var should be optimal, IMO.

Y

Yourabeast

Awards
Thank you for the invaluable advice since we both still hope to have kids!

M

Moo37

Awards
Not to push either of you one way or another, just to be the devil's advocate, but Oxandrolone is also Category X, and for what it's worth, the physicians gave the women in trials a 6 month window after the osta cycle to begin copulating again (that would suggest, IMHO, that they MIGHT have believed there wouldn't be long term affects.) But again, YMMV.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Not to push either of you one way or another, just to be the devil's advocate, but Oxandrolone is also Category X, and for what it's worth, the physicians gave the women in trials a 6 month window after the osta cycle to begin copulating again (that would suggest, IMHO, that they MIGHT have believed there wouldn't be long term affects.) But again, YMMV.
You're right; there may be a very high chance that there are no long-term effects. But when you're talking about something as important as the ability to conceive a child, even the smallest risk won't be worth it to many people.