• Established
  • RockStar
so you guys are saying I got screwed on this deal? Damn ☹

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If its not from sarmsx its a prohormone and real sarms arent in capsules, and mk677 raws are sooo expensive. The only reason they get that pricing is the snake oil salesman using his media power to push it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uhm. Huh.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If its not from sarmsx its a prohormone and real sarms arent in capsules, and mk677 raws are sooo expensive. The only reason they get that pricing is the snake oil salesman using his media power to push it.
It's funny. I just took two LGD caps today. And they were made by Olympus Labs. I hope they're real... Oh yeah, and each bottle was only $50.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL is legit. Too bad they can't make them any more. Should have stocked up when I had the chance.

MK raw is not $$$. NP sells it. Less than $50

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
OL is legit. Too bad they can't make them any more. Should have stocked up when I had the chance.

Yeah, OL is as legit as it gets. I was being sarcastic. :)

I haven't tried MK yet. Is it worth it? What has been your experience with it?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am being sarcastic. This is their excuse on just about every forum. bottom line is their cr@p is expensive because people will pay it and believe their BS

Choppedjunior

Awards
Sarmsx and isarms google and read reviews. Just ignore tool bag Dylan and his butt buddy Rick Rock. All they do is tell you to buy overpriced junk and many unnecessary items. Sarms are a powder. Plenty of pill form from reputable companies like Olympus labs.

Choppedjunior

Awards

You can still get it. I did two weeks ago. Just have to buy over seas. Plenty of sites in the U.K. Not sure if I can say that much or if prohibited? But literally I emailed Olympus labs and they told me a site and it's based or of U.K. Hint. The OL brand sold in U.K. Is Olympus Labs UK. So start there. Another hint. Google.com is us based URL. Search the product under google via U.K. Server

pike place

Awards
Sarmsx and isarms google and read reviews. Just ignore tool bag Dylan and his butt buddy Rick Rock. All they do is tell you to buy overpriced junk and many unnecessary items. Sarms are a powder. Plenty of pill form from reputable companies like Olympus labs.
thank you! enhanced athlete is decently priced too and D bag Dylan was hating on those guys just because they sell cap sarms

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you! enhanced athlete is decently priced too and D bag Dylan was hating on those guys just because they sell cap sarms
Because everybody knows, if SARMs made it to clinical usage the doctor would give it to you in a bottle with a dropper. Like the rest of your meds

robaca

Awards
I've used S4 and Ostarine from All American Peptide. I had the vision issues, the side effects from S4. I gained some mass with and slight suppression. Bought their Clomid and Nolva as well. I'm pretty sure that I'm back in business. Those 2 items made my nipples hard all the time. S4 was liquid and Ostarine was caps.