Liquid labs ph and oral winny?

NDxRyan825x

Awards
Hey guys so I have had a cycle of oral winny sitting in my safe for a while now and I'm finally wanting to take it. I have done two oral winny only cycle before in the past, not the best I know, and this time I am thinking about throwing a liquid PH in the mix too. I was looking at a few liquid labs products and was wondering what you thought about stacking one of them with winny for a slight bulk/recomp cycle. I am not very familiar with the liquid labs products at all but it looks like they have a "test" based one (te), (pr) which is of converts to 1-Andro? And (eq) which I'm assuming is sort of like a wet bulking product but it also says it increases lean gains... all retrospective to diet and training obviously. Anyway planning on running this winny for 4 weeks. 25mg the first 3 days, 50mg ed for the next 27 days, 25mg for the last 3 days.

My question is would it be a smart or beneficial idea for me to stack one of these other ph's with the winny? Like I said I'm kind of unfamiliar with liquid labs products, how much liver stress occurs when taking one of these products solo? I know that oral winny is really rough on the liver already.

I was also looking into some Epiandro liquid by lg but again I don't know much about this product either or its toxicity on the liver and body.

Any suggestions or help would be very greatly appreciated. Trying to get this started asap. Thanks again.

Stats:

29 years old
187 lbs
Bf - 12-14%
Been training for 12 years
Past cycles- superdrol, CEL M Drol(loved this stuff), epistane, DMZ( powder form and suspended it in grain alcohol... the good stuff), and obviously 2 separate cycles of oral winny.

Support supps:

Multi -daily
Fish oil -6 grams ED
Liv52 by Himalaya -2 caps per day
Grapeseed Extract -500mg ED
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate -4g ED
Alpha GPC - 600-1200mg ED (not sure which dose)
Bcaas- 5g + another 5g in my protein
Glutamine - 5g ED
Creatine mono - 5g ED
Plasmajet (new formula, just started it and it isn't anything like the old formula so I'm thinking about going back to taking preworkout (C4 Mass) with it since the new formula is essentially just a bunch of arginine)

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
1-andro converts to 1-test which is a great prohormone. It does not convert to estrogen. Same with the winny. So no need for antiestrogens while on cycle. Your gains will be solid. Keep running 1-andro for a few weeks after your winny run or start a few weeks before. This is how I would run it.

Weeks 1-6 500mg 1-andro
Weeks 3-6 50mg winny
Pct of your liking.

So a total of 6 weeks of 1-andro and 4 weeks of winny. I wouldn't do any more than 4 weeks of 17 alpha alkylated orals. Then at least 2 weeks of nolvadex 25 - 50mg per day.

This is how I would set it up. Hope this was helpful.