Androvar by Hard Rock Opinions

Irishswole

Awards
Hey all,

My first ever post on here so be easy on me haha. I've been seriously working out since I was 16 years old. Now I'm 22, have come back from multiple broken bones and major surgeries and have finally decided to take the next step into the world of pro hormones. I've been doing research for months now and am about 95% sure I'm going to try Androvar from hard rock supplements. Since from what I understand it's non-methylated, still legal, and if paired with a calorie-deficit diet and solid workout plan can produce nice fat loss and dry, hard gains. Just wanted some opinions or if I'm wrong on anything correct me. Maybe there's something better out there? Open to anything really.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a very well dosed epiandro product. You have 180 servings at 100mg per cap and you have added liposomal delivery for icing on the cake. This will definitely help on a cut but I would stack it with something. If I were you I would add some super-11 to boost the fat loss. They're both mild and will make for a relatively mild first cycle-8 weeks and you will see the fat fall off. What do you have lined up for pct?

Irishswole

Awards
This is a very well dosed epiandro product. You have 180 servings at 100mg per cap and you have added liposomal delivery for icing on the cake. This will definitely help on a cut but I would stack it with something. If I were you I would add some super-11 to boost the fat loss. They're both mild and will make for a relatively mild first cycle-8 weeks and you will see the fat fall off. What do you have lined up for pct?
I was just going to go with the post cycle 3x or whatever it is that is recommended on the site that I'm going to use to buy the product. Also I work at a GNC so I could always snag some natural test booster from there as well. But idk open to opinions

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Post cycle 3x is a natural test booster, you need to google research chems or online pharmacy's and get some clomid or any serm.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post cycle 3x is a natural test booster, you need to google research chems or online pharmacy's and get some clomid or any serm.
This. Can't recommend on the site for legal purposes