Bros who've run LGD

Choppedjunior

Awards
I am running Olympus labs U.K. legend. Did 4mg first week now at 8mg today was day one of week 3.

When did the weight gains kick in? Is it super slow or just very little gains like .5lbs a week?

I'm eating 4300 calories and maybe my LBM has gone up haven't checked bf. But weight doesn't seem to be really going up.

Strength seems to be going up but nothing crazy hard to tell if it's even the LGD.

Wondering if It takes a bit to get going. Or if it is a slow and steady gain. Just doing a 6 week cycle.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
some people run 4/8/16/20 or even more user depend.....

cesarvq

Awards
I'm on week 6, day 4; So far nothing crazy but definitely does help. I haven't been counting calories, not abusing everyday but the casual christmas get together, a couple of beers or drinks on the weekends and so on. So far I've noticed strength and endurance gains, packed on about 5 pounds (started right after a natty cut) up from 167 to 172, quite lean so far I might add, will upload a picture in a couple of mins.

5mg/d 8 weeks. Cycle is worth it IMO, it was my first cycle of anything and I'm content with the results so far, considering using some Clomid for PCT, not sure yet.

Day 0: http: can't //imgur.com/qV70fSZ
Around week 4-5 cold, same light: http: post //imgur.com/99HXLF5
Week 4-5 pumped, different light: http: links //imgur.com/K1sm57l and http: help //imgur.com/SNwxnfc
Week 6 pumped, different light: http: wtf //imgur.com/ntjSwMN

Happy cycling!

Last edited:

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've run OL's LeGenD twice now and it is very effective.
1st run +10lbs +0.6% bodyfat
2nd run (with 1-Andro) +8lbs -0.7% bodyfat

It'll kick in around week three and you'll get a nice "One More Rep" mentality. Regards dosing though I found that 12mg is the real sweet spot with LGD. At 12mg per day the strength jumps and body composition changes were both consistent and considerable.

Choppedjunior

Awards
so 5lbs total overall, so then I'm probably right about the .5lbs of muscle a week. which maybe i could see. I haven't done an LBM calculation yet, just worried it wouldn't result in what i want to see and could be discouraged. But yeah I agree with the mental state and energy. I do seem a bit fuller so maybe i am packing some muscle on while cutting fat. It could be a mind thing for me also since I've done PH cycles and usually day 4 you're "Up" on the scale like 7lbs haha.

Choppedjunior

Awards
I've run OL's LeGenD twice now and it is very effective.
1st run +10lbs +0.6% bodyfat
2nd run (with 1-Andro) +8lbs -0.7% bodyfat

It'll kick in around week three and you'll get a nice "One More Rep" mentality. Regards dosing though I found that 12mg is the real sweet spot with LGD. At 12mg per day the strength jumps and body composition changes were both consistent and considerable.
how many weeks did you run it? and what was your LB gain a week? and damn 10lbs of muscle!? thats nuts.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah, +10lbs on my first run and +8lbs on my second run. I logged the run in the Forum, I suggest you go give it a read. "Gettin Swole with LGD and 1-Andro"
Go 16mg, its awesome. I will be trying 20mg in a couple of weeks.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It's slow but a very steady manageable gain in lbm . Just focus on eating and lifting and the gains will come . I'd extend it to 8 weeks honestly . I was gaining weight even on my last week of lgd

cesarvq

Awards
so 5lbs total overall, so then I'm probably right about the .5lbs of muscle a week. which maybe i could see. I haven't done an LBM calculation yet, just worried it wouldn't result in what i want to see and could be discouraged. But yeah I agree with the mental state and energy. I do seem a bit fuller so maybe i am packing some muscle on while cutting fat. It could be a mind thing for me also since I've done PH cycles and usually day 4 you're "Up" on the scale like 7lbs haha.
Keep in mind I'm not tracking calories or eating as I should, the only thing I've been doing well is lifting, based on how I'm eating LGD has done wonders.

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
Friend of mine just ran a cycle of LGD, had a huge jump in strength around week 3. Overall he gained around 8lbs with almost no noticeable side effects. I'm thinking of running it in my next cycle

Choppedjunior

Awards
coo thanks for the advice guys, so maybe It is working well for me. I think i could be around .5lbs a week of muscle mass. And good advice on the 8 weeks. i may grab another bottle, if not i will my second cycle since i only have to wait a month between cycles, unlike PHs.

I think thats my issue. I have run PHS before and the mental state, such as feeling super alpha, wanting to bang everything, wanting to constantly be at the gym and seeing the scale go up 10lbs first two weeks is whats making me question LGD. Just have to get it through my head its a different drug and not the same affects.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
In on this. We'll be running a sarm cycle in approximately 4 weeks. Looking for ideas

gmaister22

Awards
Does LGD give gyno? I am considering trying it out

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does LGD give gyno? I am considering trying it out
No.

I finshed LGD & War Demonz stack, (16mg) LGD....put on 25lbs. at age 44. Finished PCT yesterday...lost not a single pound. Not sure how much of that 25lbs. is fat lol...I did eat pretty clean, I will tell you LGD will make you extremely lethargic...like srsly bad at 16mg.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
coo thanks for the advice guys, so maybe It is working well for me. I think i could be around .5lbs a week of muscle mass. And good advice on the 8 weeks. i may grab another bottle, if not i will my second cycle since i only have to wait a month between cycles, unlike PHs.

I think thats my issue. I have run PHS before and the mental state, such as feeling super alpha, wanting to bang everything, wanting to constantly be at the gym and seeing the scale go up 10lbs first two weeks is whats making me question LGD. Just have to get it through my head its a different drug and not the same affects.
You have to pct after lgd plus time in plus pct = time off

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Don't expect miracles from LGD. I ran it at 15mg for 10 weeks and only gained a net of 8lbs. Strength went up a little. No sarm is going to give you a huge hulk transformation.