Is legal steroid safe?

Kura2ninja

Awards
Hi, i want to ask question about legal steroid. my friend told me to use legal steroid from flexx lab to accelerate my gains. I never use steroid before because side effect of steroid just like acne, may damage hearts, kidney etc. Some people tell me that flexxlab legal steroids are safe, u dont need pct, and dont give u any side effect except insomnia and it will not damage ur heart,kidney,. Have anyone tried it before? Im cofused because that company dont show the ingredients of the product.. Thank you

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, i want to ask question about legal steroid. my friend told me to use legal steroid from flexx lab to accelerate my gains. I never use steroid before because side effect of steroid just like acne, may damage hearts, kidney etc. Some people tell me that flexxlab legal steroids are safe, u dont need pct, and dont give u any side effect except insomnia and it will not damage ur heart,kidney,. Have anyone tried it before? Im cofused because that company dont show the ingredients of the product.. Thank you
The company doesn't show ingredients, however you don't need PCT?

I'd say stay FAR away from it. What is your training history, diet, goals? What supplements are you using for staples?

I'm sure others will post lables, I'm just not familiar with that brand, and can't research atm.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No list of ingredients then I would not touch them.

Unless you can find a list of ingredients.

How can anyone here comment otherwise in good conscience?

Based on information about yourself however. Age. Experience lifting. Weight. BF% and goals you will get some very good advice here.

Good luck.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No list of ingredients then I would not touch them. Unless you can find a list of ingredients.

How can anyone here comment otherwise in good conscience?
Hopefully no one does, until we see profile. Even then, I bet there would still need to be PCT, unless it's marketing BS.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No labels on website or their Reddit page. Screw that. Looks like BS.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
When you have to email a company to find out its ingredients, you know theres prolly something dodge going on.

I cant find an ingredient profile for any of their products. What I have found, I would put two and two together here that its highly possible these are largely natty products sold under the guise of being something stronger than they are.

One of the products is called "decagen", lol, and is touted as an oral replacement for nandrolone. Sound like another company we know?

Put it this way. One website pimping flexx stuff called these compounds steroids:

Tribulus
DHEA
Creatine

Flexx is likely luring the unwary in with what amounts to either natty compounds, or legal dhea's. I would not purchase until you found out exactly what the products contain

Kura2ninja

Awards
This is are the ingredients:
Dianagen(dianabol alternative):
D-3 aminobutenic acid
2-amino-carbenoybutanic acid
Tongkat ali, avena sativa 10:1, carica papaya, 3-hydroxy 4-methoxyphenyl,- 2,7 nonadiene-4,6dione
Anagen ( anadrol alternative) :
Zinc
Magnesium
R-2 aminosuccinic acid,1-(4 aminobuthyl), guanodine sulfate,plecthantrus barbatus, 1-2 dithiolane, 3-penthanoic acid

I just get pict from my friend, he captured from the bottle, because if you see the web flexxlabs.com, they dont show any ingredient unless we ask them from email, i sent them an email but they didnt reply it. Are the ingredients safe? I dont understand that cemichal compounds

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I hate people

NewAgeMayan

Awards
^op thats a jumble of rubbish, you sure you copied it out right?

Kura2ninja

Awards
image.jpeg

What do you think about the ingredients? Are they safe ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prop blend? Lol. Why?
No way. It's got to be super-underdosed.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Most of that nomenclature (at least what is sensible) looks like natty stuff (ferulic acid is one compound). I doubt theres any real steronz in there, but onus us on you to double check OP.

You gotta wonder why a company lists natty ingredients by their nomenclature. Well, pretty obvious that they are tryna kill two birds with one stone: obfuscate/smokescreen, and give false appearances. Ie the nomenclature for ferulic acid looks steronoid!!

OP if you dont want to fuk with your HPTA, get natty suppz where ingredients are listed on the label by their common name and the amounts are specified. Theres some decent ones mentioned in threads in the supp section here.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1,4 Andro with cycle support and pct.

At least you know the stuff your taking and the doses. Plenty of logs on here.

Going to be doing something hybrid next year.