Gear and no eating?

M

M0ller

Awards
Hello guys

I am 28 and 183 90 kg i take 2 ml test e and 2 ml deca a week Right now, and Then from time to time i drop Down to 200 test e for 3 months. I get get bloodwork every 6 months. I have Been on for 8 months and do a 4 split.

Now my problem is i have a hard time eating i hate it because i once nearly Choked. So i eat when i want, somedays 6 meals others 1 it depends on my anxiety. Is that a Big problem? I keep my Weightt around 90 kg somehow i Think because of The gear. And sorry for bad english

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offence bro but this sounds a bit fuk3d up that's a lot of juice your taking there if I'm reading it right...

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Drop the gear. Get yourself some Jamaican Peritols. I heard they stimulate appetite and give you a nice apple bottom.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take the bones out of the fish before eating them. (The fish) don't eat the bones....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No worries, if you can at least eat at maintenance, 600mg of Test/Week will add 7lbs of lean mass - doing nothing.

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Personally I wouldn't be on gear if I were you from the sounds of things BUT if you are going to and you want to gain muscle you got to eat. # of meals isn't as important as total calorie intake. If you only get in a meal or two... makes sure it's incredibly calorically dense. If the majority of the week you are getting in enough calories, you'll grow.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2ml of each test and deca is not a lot of juice. If its generic dosed, I'm gonna say it's 500mg test and 400-600 deca. Which is a typical cycle for most dudes

E

enraged_chris

Awards
2ml of each test and deca is not a lot of juice. If its generic dosed, I'm gonna say it's 500mg test and 400-600 deca. Which is a typical cycle for most dudes
Exactly this. I was surprised people were saying this was high... maybe for a chick hahahaha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many mg per ml? OP

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Up the voltage. Jk. Mk677 will make you hangry.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I wouldn't be on gear if I were you from the sounds of things BUT if you are going to and you want to gain muscle you got to eat. # of meals isn't as important as total calorie intake. If you only get in a meal or two... makes sure it's incredibly calorically dense. If the majority of the week you are getting in enough calories, you'll grow.
This. Also, if you don't want to "eat" enough all the time, consider adding shakes and other liquid "meals" to ensure you get enough calories, protein, etc.

E

enraged_chris

Awards
This. Also, if you don't want to "eat" enough all the time, consider adding shakes and other liquid "meals" to ensure you get enough calories, protein, etc.
I like throwing in a shake while consuming a meal. Double dipping on calories.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Put Coconut Oil in everything. Kcals but the MCTs will burn. A can of Coconut Milk is around 600 kcals and tastes pretty good.

J

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Try GHRP or Mk677 in the morning. Youll eat the house.

L

livestrong82

Awards
Yes u will grow with little food
Thats if your gear is legit
And you work out.

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Yes u will grow with little food
Thats if your gear is legit
And you work out.
Steroids aren't magic. Without proper caloric intake you won't grow well. You may lose some fat and gain some muscle but you'll be wasting your time.