Advice on SARM cycle

grenade87

Awards
5'11", 212 lbs, 29 years old, training for about 4 years.

I'm looking for something to take while I'm still bulking. I've been searching for something that is least likely to cause gyno because I had surgery in 2014 and don't want it coming back, I had it from puberty. While searching I found SARMS, so I'd like to possibly try a cycle.

Could yall give me advice on what to take for my first cycle? The only other thing I've tried was Follidrone, which I took last year.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Folli is a natty supplement so a sarm will blow it away. That being said, do you have pct planned? You will need a serm with any sarm or ph. Just want to make sure you have done adequate research and can source your serm.

There are some good starting sarms, although many are harder to come by these days. Osta is decent solo for beginners. You could also look into 1-andro and Epiandro stacked. Combo will produce dry gains and shouldn't create any issues with your gyno.

grenade87

Awards
Folli is a natty supplement so a sarm will blow it away. That being said, do you have pct planned? You will need a serm with any sarm or ph. Just want to make sure you have done adequate research and can source your serm.

There are some good starting sarms, although many are harder to come by these days. Osta is decent solo for beginners. You could also look into 1-andro and Epiandro stacked. Combo will produce dry gains and shouldn't create any issues with your gyno.
I don't have a PCT picked out yet. I've been researching but not sure what to get. I'm looking for advice on that too.

grenade87

Awards
Would Ostarine MK-2866 from Geopeptides be a good one to run?

MagnusHult007

MagnusHult007

Awards
Where is ostarine available at nowadays. These peptide websites seem to have nothing but bunk. I've ordered several things and they all suck ass.

MagnusHult007

MagnusHult007

Awards
Just looked all over their website and cannot find it. Out of Stock?