First Cycle tbol/ test cyp and lifestyle

Wantayo

Awards
Stats are 6'2/205lbs/15% bf/27 yrs/ training for 8 years

This will be my first cycle. Im looking for opinions based on my lifestyle and of course the gear I will be using.

Here it is:

Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/wk

Week 1-8 Oral tbol 50 ED

Weeks 1-12: 10mg of exemastane Every other Day (EOD)

Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test)

Liver support and natural test booster throughout*

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 25/25/25/25/25
10mg of exemastane Every other Day (EOD) (SOME INCLUDE IT IN THEIR PCT OTHER DONT. WHATS YOUR INPUT IN INCLUDING THIS INTO YOUR PCT?)
Liver support and natural test booster throughout*

my plan is to recomp gaining tons of muscle with above average muscular endurance.

Now when it comes my lifestyle I will be able to have two to 3 rest days between shifts(if i choose not to do overtime)but the days I do work can last up to 26 hours straight. During this 26 hours I might get only three hours of sleep. My sleep will also most likely broken since I'll be constantly and randomly woken up to do my job. As long as I go home and get some sleep after work will that hamper my cycle results?

ALSO HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT AFTER MY LAST PIN TO START MY PCT?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wait 2-3 weeks after last pin to start PCT. Drop the test booster during your cycle it's useless.

I don't see the long shifts being a huge problem, really. How much sleep do you get a week total? And what do you do that your shifts are like that? Are you a nurse or surgeon in the ER or something?