Next Cycle Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright I was done with my Trendione and sup3r 11 kt about 2 month ago, had great results from that run but was so shut down got kind of scared so after my pct and OL kings blood I'm back in action and libido like I'm in my 20s again.
so like all drug users I'm like hell yeah imma try a 19 nor aas again even tho I said I'm done with it cos I feel normal now.
here is my idea for next cycle which will be my 3rd potent cycle
3 month
1-12 weeks sup3r 11kt ( got 7 bottles)
5-12 weeks TD Trenbolone from integrity labs ug
7-12 weeks The One by Olympus labs
1-6 weeks 1000 mg epiandro
or
3 month
1-12 weeks sup3r 11kt ( got 7 bottles)
7-12 weeks trenavar
7-12 weeks The One by Olympus labs
1-6 weeks 1000 mg epiandro

my only concern is td trenbolone it sound great but I'm not sure where to apply it so I don't jack up my daughter n wife since trenbolone is so potent.
I got all my support and pct figured out, so what yall think ?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would stay away from the TD Tren since you have a wife and child. It does not all absorb and can get everywhere: your clothes, sheets, pillow cases, etc.

I used TD Trest for a couple of weeks, but I had to stop due to BP sides. I am grateful this happened though after reading about the dangers of using transdermal hormonal supplements around children. I have a wife and two kids and would never forgive myself if I permanently screwed up their hormones all because I wanted to make some madd gainzz brah.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stay away from the TD Tren since you have a wife and child. It does not all absorb and can get everywhere: your clothes, sheets, pillow cases, etc.

I used TD Trest for a couple of weeks, but I had to stop due to BP sides. I am grateful this happened though after reading about the dangers of using transdermal hormonal supplements around children. I have a wife and two kids and would never forgive myself if I permanently screwed up their hormones all because I wanted to make some madd gainzz brah.
yeah I'm very concerned about that , I have to be careful with sup3r 11kt this time will apply it and leave it on for 20 minutes then shower

Giants95

Awards
Why don't you just inject bro? Way safer... and easier.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see what kind of freakshow results you get on this cycle. The results from your last cycle was insane. Did you keep all the gains?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have the same TD tren as myself, it's the fukkin tits. I kid you not

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see what kind of freakshow results you get on this cycle. The results from your last cycle was insane. Did you keep all the gains?
kept 22 lbs bro and thank u, messed up on not having reduce xt I did have a cortisol rebound love handles came back with vengeance lol.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that's the one, wasn't aware the seller had a legit name brand now but yes

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No experience with real tren, been on it since Monday and it's legit. The long esters I'm on shouldn't be kicking in for another 3 weeks so I only answer is the tren. It has no ester so it reacts almost instantly

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You gotta be super careful with TDs. They work great for some people cause they don't have kids and a wife but since you do you gotta be extra ****ing cautious. Seriously if I was you I'd rather have the wife's titties in a twist cause I'm injecting than running the risk of screwing up my kids hormones.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Apply, and shower 10mins post -application. This should NOT affect efficacy whatsoever, and it will obviously greatly diminish trans risk.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apply, and shower 10mins post -application. This should NOT affect efficacy whatsoever, and it will obviously greatly diminish trans risk.
the owner of company was telling me it need 6 hours to be fully absorbed .

NewAgeMayan

Awards
the owner of company was telling me it need 6 hours to be fully absorbed .
Yeah, sure. But there is a significant difference between "fully absorbed" and initial absorption (ie through the skin surface).

If he is claiming it takes up to 6hrs to get beyond the skin surface, ask him to present some relevant science.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, sure. But there is a significant difference between "fully absorbed" and initial absorption (ie through the skin surface).

If he is claiming it takes up to 6hrs to get beyond the skin surface, ask him to present some relevant science.
will ask him

NewAgeMayan

Awards
cliffs I suck at reading studies lol
Ok, Ill do up a more in-depth post later that will include the relevant study links and Pat Arnolds writings on the subject.

Cliffs:

Only approx 10% of the compound dose will make it into circulation. If your tren td has 50mg compound, approx 5mg will penetrate to circulation.

How long does it take this 10% to penetrate the initial skin layer? This is largely dependant on how quickly the carrier/solvent evaporates and dries. Once the solvent dries, it is unlikely any more compound will penetrate.

Most solvents are dry within 10mins. So that is your window. Showering 10+mins post app will not impact efficacy.

What happens to the other 90% compound? It sits at skin surface unless:

>rubs off/transfers
>additional slovent is applied to try and get further absorption

How dangerous is the transferred compound?

Possibly not very. If transfer occurs after the solvent has evaporated and dried, the transferred compound will also not be absorbed to any significant degree by the contaminated person.

There are 3 studies demonstrating this. And, think about it: if whats left on your skin after solvent evaporation is dry compound, how will that absorb to any appreciable degree without solvent on another person? Imagine the product coming as dry powder, and trying to rub that on your skin and expecting successful absorption (just to exaggerate to illustrate the point).

Additionally, if in ideal conditions only 10% compound is absorbed, its going to be even less in the transference scenario as there is no solvent involved (if transfer occurs after drying).

However...

Despite the studies, Id still advise adopting a best practice attitude. That is, assume transfer is possible, but most importantly that the contaminated party may still absorb compound. I say this because the studies were meticulous in their approach and methods. But humans generally tend to be less careful and more sloppy.

Also, who knows what impact sweating may have on transfer-contamination-absorption.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can tell you right now more than 5mg is getting to my blood right now lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I can tell you right now more than 5mg is getting to my blood right now lol
Pat Arnold, and the studies that examined testosterone gel pharmacokinetics etc say differently. Ill post them later. Is your guy getting better absorption rates/bv than pharma?

You have to remember, that number concerns a single dose.

And Im in no way criticisng the dudes product or questioning its efficacy, these numbers apply to any current td.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And clear your inbox too bro

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apply to chest, traps, and shoulders and wear a shirt 24/7 for the time you're in the transdermal.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really can't see how it's 10% bro, I've had ol dermatrest in the past and at 100ml it was insane, that would have meant I was taking a very low dose of trest and it definitely did not look or feel like I was..

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apply to chest, traps, and shoulders and wear a shirt 24/7 for the time you're in the transdermal.
yeah I was thinking about spread it out for 30 mins and leave it on before shower then scrub good and be done with it . NewAgeMayan that 5% is low damn if all td that low how tf ppl make gainz off of Td lol.
but the transfer point makes sense

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I know, it totally defies intuition, but the earth is not flat. Science trumps intuition.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I respect pa completely but I just can't see this one, I really can't

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Regarding td bioavailability

no ****ing way a transdermal is going to be 35% absorption. anyone that tells you their product is doing that is lying. 10% is probably more typical. 20% perhaps is a maximum unless you scour your skin with a brillo pad before spraying
absorption through skin is highly variable and usually isnt more than ten percent anyway
only about ten percent of an steroid gets absorbed into the blood stream transdermnally
In 2000, a 1% colourless hydroalcoholic gel containing 25 or 50 mg testosterone in 2.5 or 5 g gel was approved for clinical use in hypogonadism. The gel dries in less than 5 min without leaving a visible residue on the skin. About 9 to 14%
of the testosterone in the gel is bioavailable

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Netflixnchill how you feeeling on it and how much are you on?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Netflixnchill how you feeeling on it and how much are you on?
Does the product also contain test? Interesting thing noted in the study is that within 1hr of application, serum test levels were within range.

So 5mg bioavailable test was sufficient to accomplish this.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure it's just tren no ester bro

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Regarding transference

Here is the study, which incidentally also refers to the study daviddunn linked in the other thread:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/11341409_Interpersonal_testosterone_transfer_after_topical_application_of_a_newly_developed_testosterone_gel_preparation?el=1_x_8&enrichId=rgreq-cf5b192c8f683dafe31846932169d73d-XXX&enrich********Y292ZXJQYWdlOzI2NDg0ODcyMTtBUzoxNTIwMDc3MjE2MjM1NTJAMTQxMzI1Mjg3MzcwNw==

Sorry, cant be fukt copy pasting all the relevant parts.

Additionally, again, Pat Arnold:

I read something recently about testosterone gel which said that if you wash in as little as ten minutes after applying you dont effect the amount that penetrates. which means that whatever gets in gets in quickly (probably before the solvent eveaporates) and the rest pretty much aint gonna penetrate.
I think he mightve been referring to that Pharmacology study I quoted in my post above:

Application of 5 g/dof a 2.5% hydroalcoholic gel increasedserum
levels of testosterone to the normal range in 14 gonadotropin-suppressed normal
men (Rolf et al. 2002a). Washing of the skin after 10 min. did not influence the
pharmacokinetic profile. No interpersonal testosterone transfer could be detected
after evaporation of the alcohol vehicle of this testosterone gel
(Rolf et al. 2002b).

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm pretty sure it's just tren no ester bro
Ah k.

Again, Im not saying this product is underdosed or anything of the sort. If a 5mg bioavailable dose of tren is sufficient to elicit effects then so be it. Hell, maybe the pharmacokinetic/-dynamic profile of tren as a td agent is quite different to test and anything Pat Arnold has experience with. Possible I guess.

The whole purpose of this, though, was to further open up discussion on the transference risk.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very true bro but I think you got ppl wondering about the Td gear they have bought/taking. For me I was told that 100ml a day of this wouldn't be far off taking 500 mg of trenbolone a week

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah k.

Again, Im not saying this product is underdosed or anything of the sort. If a 5mg bioavailable dose of tren is sufficient to elicit effects then so be it. Hell, maybe the pharmacokinetic/-dynamic profile of tren as a td agent is quite different to test and anything Pat Arnold has experience with. Possible I guess.

The whole purpose of this, though, was to further open up discussion on the transference risk.
Honestly bro I think this one of those cases when studies don't make sense .
I felt the effects of sup3r 11kt and noway only 5% was absorbed

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Very true bro but I think you got ppl wondering about the Td gear they have bought/taking. For me I was told that 100ml a day of this wouldn't be far off taking 500 mg of trenbolone a week
5mg test via TD got secondary hypo dudes within range (mid range) in 24hrs; 200mg test e inj managed only double those levels. 200mg is obviously sh1tloads more than 5mg, yet the end results (plasma levels) are clearly not linear per dose.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Honestly bro I think this one of those cases when studies don't make sense .
I felt the effects of sup3r 11kt and noway only 5% was absorbed
Im not sure I understand?

The study measures plasma levels, how can this be erroneous? The quantities are what they are.

How much bioavailable 11kt do you know is supposed to be effective? Like, you obviously have a figure in mind.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5mg test via TD got secondary hypo dudes within range (mid range) in 24hrs; 200mg test e inj managed only double those levels. 200mg is obviously sh1tloads more than 5mg, yet the end results (plasma levels) are clearly not linear per dose.
So are we saying here that mg per mg Td has more powerful effect than injectable?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So are we saying here that mg per mg Td has more powerful effect than injectable?
Hehe, no no no, wait: test is test. What differs is the amount that is getting in your system, how its getting in, and the ester or lack thereof.

200(mg) is 40x more than 5(mg). But, in the case of 200mg test e inj versus 5mg via td, the inject does NOT result in 40x the plasma levels (for peak 24hr levels). Its about double.

Conclusion: peak levels after a single dose are not dose linear.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Haha I didn't think so but what are we saying then? I'm a bit confused
Based on the evidence Ive seen, and opinions of others I trust, I doubt 5mg td tren will be equivalent to 70mg inj (500mg weekly as you said above).

BUT!! As per the test studies (5mg td versus 200mg inj test e), 5mg tren is probably not as scarily different than 70mg. Like, you guys are reacting like it wont do jack. But 5mg is alot closer to 70mg than 200mg. So the end results you see may well still be in the same ball park at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mathb33 Anabolics 4
ee09 Anabolics 43
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 17
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 11