dymethazine pro hormone help??

benefitz1

Awards
hey guys ive currently taken a dmz 20mg per serving supplement, 2 capsules per day for 3 days now, ive been researching a lot on PH's and
i came to the conclusion i want to discontinue because of the side effects and im not very knowledgeable on this stuff yet so i wont know
how to do it safely.. i was wondering if u guys think i should still consider running a PCT even though i just took them for 3 days 2 capsules per day
i dont know whether i should just stop and wait it out or should consider taking other steps, any information is greatly appreciated!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I ask why all of a sudden you've decided to discontinue? Surely you must have done plenty of research before taking it?

benefitz1

Awards
I actually didnt, i know i know that was a dumb mistake of taking something i didnt know anything about, i was recommended it by a friend and i thought id use it.. iive never heard of pro hormones before so i didnt know i had to begin a cycle with cycle support and follow up with a pct, it wasnt up until today i decided to do more research on it because i was curious about how this worked.. turns out its not a good idea for me, especially because i am 22 years old and my test levels should get me the body i want naturally, i was hoping for some answers that would guide me towards a healthier decision and future.. i surely want to avoid a hpta shut down or anythin similar....

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The good news is I very much doubt 3 days of dmz has done anything to you at all but... I'm not gonna be the one to advise you on this, i personally would just leave it there but let's see what the more experienced guys say

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and my next cycle is gonna be dmz so you can always post it me

benefitz1

Awards
Thank you so much man! made me feel better even though, like you said i still woud like to see what other people have in mind.. but u did give me a bit of relief for now

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries bro we're all here to help... and learn too! I'm pretty sure you'll be fine though ��

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
hey guys ive currently taken a dmz 20mg per serving supplement, 2 capsules per day for 3 days now, ive been researching a lot on PH's and
i came to the conclusion i want to discontinue because of the side effects and im not very knowledgeable on this stuff yet so i wont know
how to do it safely.. i was wondering if u guys think i should still consider running a PCT even though i just took them for 3 days 2 capsules per day
i dont know whether i should just stop and wait it out or should consider taking other steps, any information is greatly appreciated!!
I'll take that DmZ off ur hands so that way we stay safe

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're good. Stop taking it and relax

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need for pct , ( or any other testesterone boosting supplement ) just stop , you are fine , couple of days of taking dmz won't mess you up .

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I actually didnt, i know i know that was a dumb mistake of taking something i didnt know anything about, i was recommended it by a friend and i thought id use it.. iive never heard of pro hormones before so i didnt know i had to begin a cycle with cycle support and follow up with a pct, it wasnt up until today i decided to do more research on it because i was curious about how this worked.. turns out its not a good idea for me, especially because i am 22 years old and my test levels should get me the body i want naturally, i was hoping for some answers that would guide me towards a healthier decision and future.. i surely want to avoid a hpta shut down or anythin similar....
Quit taking and you are fine. Thankfully you did your research and you acted with common sense. That's good for you, even the initial mistake, I congrats you.

PS. Don't trust anyone to what you put in your body. Always research and research and research again.

PS2. No friend at all, if he knows what it is, then its time to clear off him. He, should at least, inform you. Find a guy that would stop you at any cost to put this in your body at this age. And when you do, make him a good friend.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So were you taking 20 or 40mg per day? If you started with 40 right off the bat I would have just done 20 for at least the first few days to 1 week to allow your body to get used to it. I have run DMZ about 3 times, one of the best orals out there for size/strength and I always recovered with ease. If you are convinced that you do not wish to continue after 3 days...you should be absolutely fine without any PCT as others have said.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So were you taking 20 or 40mg per day? If you started with 40 right off the bat I would have just done 20 for at least the first few days to 1 week to allow your body to get used to it. I have run DMZ about 3 times, one of the best orals out there for size/strength and I always recovered with ease. If you are convinced that you do not wish to continue after 3 days...you should be absolutely fine without any PCT as others have said.
What support did you use in your cycle? Did you use a test base? Was thinking of combining it with epiandro.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just used Dermacrine. I have never tried epi andro but people seem to say it works well for this purpose..