MK677 Solo Cycle Log

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
What's up!

I have attached pictures from this week so I have a decisive starting point also.

I'm running MK677 from today from OL. ( I hope it's legit!)
I'll update the log whenever something changes or a while has elapsed, hopefully it will help someone there isn't many logs about.

Stats:
169lbs
13% BF
Lifting just under 2 years seriously

Aim:
To continue bulking with minimum fat gain
And see rejuvenation benefits
Heal my bicep tendinitis

Cycle:
6 months 20mg 4 days a week 30mg 3 days a week
After 3 months hopefully run LGD and a test base to get some decent synergy!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Now let's see you smash this bro!

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
2 month update

- Taken consistently @ 25mg a day
- Sleep quality is amazing my favourite effect. ABSOLUTELY amazing.
- recovery is faster by about 50%
- nails and skin are improving
- pump is increased
- seems to be helping put mass on a little bit.

Less desirable effects
- aching wrists
- hunger pangs
- beginning lethargy

Coole

Awards
I read it messes with your htpa
How's your libido any side effects there?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
VERY Interesting do you have studies or a link backing up your point?

I most say my sex drive is worse than when I was 16 and I have always had an insatiable need for sex it is getting quite difficult to deal with! On my next cycle I was going to crash my estrogen intentionally to give me a break ahah!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It doesn't even interact with your HPTA. It's a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.
I don't see it having anything to do with Libido either.

(You can't post links yet, but what is the publication name?)

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't even interact with your HPTA. It's a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.
I don't see it having anything to do with

(You can't post links yet, but what is the publication name?)
This was also what I thought

Coole

Awards
I didn't read it from any scientific studies. I just read some other people's logs about mk677. And some had problems that it interfered with their libido. So i was just wondering how your libido is at the moment.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No offense but this will be a very boring log, mk677 will not do much. Got to be the most hyped sarm/supplement ever.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No offense but this will be a very boring log, mk677 will not do much. Got to be the most hyped sarm/supplement ever.
My man. It's not a SARM.
How is it hyped?

I don't see why anyone would be offended unless it was clearly intended.

I however will follow this with interest.

Bolex

Awards
This compound is not overrated, it is incredible have you actually ran it?
No never tried it but I am very interested in it and following this log.
I never said it was overrated did I :veryhappy:???

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless you're one of the many guys who gains 10-15 lbs on it...or the smaller percentage who gain even more. Of course, some of of this weight gain is water retention, but the boards are FILLED with guys who say they gained 10-15 lbs in 4-8 weeks and kept half of it or more. I wouldn't call that insignificant at all. I've taken plenty of steroids and I gained 10 pounds in 7 days when I first started taking MK. I blew up and looked much bigger, not to mention all the other benefits its provided. I ended up gaining about 15 pounds total over a 4 month period and went I went off I kept about 8 pounds of it. May, many people have had the same or similar experiences...and you don't need to go any farther than this board to find them.

The cool thing about MK is that it works through a completely different mechanism that steroids or SARMs (MK-677 is NOT a SARM), so it amplifies gains even more when added to a steroid/SARM cycle. It's like adding insulin to a steroid cycle. It is always going to enhance size gains because it works through a completely different pathway than AAS. same with GH and steroid, or IGF-1 and steroids, etc. The more growth pathways we can stimulate, the faster we can make gains. MK isn't one of the most popular, if not the most popular grey-area product for no reason. If it was "over-rated" its popularity would've died out years ago. Instead, its popularity has only continued to grow and it is now loved by many 1,000's. Furthermore, a LARGE percentage of Mk users are regular, long-term steroid users. This does NOT happen when a product is "over-rated". Steroid user don't waste their time on stuff that isn't worth the money.