HGH

J

JohnRichards9

Awards
Im 17 years old turning 18 in about 1 month and i want to take hgh because of my height that is about 168cm and im not worried about the costs just want someone experienced to tell me if hgh results is beneficial

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
im before Ban :D

P

pike place

Awards
from experience hgh is not going to make you taller like you think, if it worked that way todays pro bodybuilders would be 7ft tall lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
from experience hgh is not going to make you taller like you think, if it worked that way todays pro bodybuilders would be 7ft tall lol
It works quite well if your growth plates haven't closed up. Problem is that it's crazy expensive

P

pike place

Awards
have you had experience with it making you taller?? i couldn't imagine anything more than maybe half an inch?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
have you had experience with it making you taller?? i couldn't imagine anything more than maybe half an inch?
Kids who will be short due to their genes that receive HGH injections become normal height. This is well known in the medical field and my aunt is using it on my cousin cause he's only supposed to be 5'1 naturally. Now he's going to be 5'5 or 5'6.

If your growth plates haven't sealed up it will cause you to grow, that's what HGH is meant to do. To the degree you grow depends on how much room in your growth plates you have, kids have lots, adults only have a little if they haven't sealed up.