Guide to test?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Evening brothers. I'm trying to do a little research on test enthantate/cyp etc to perhaps take the leap in the future. Obviously the internet and google is my best friend here and I will search there but I'm looking for a little reading on here. Something similar to 'the guide to andros' etc which explains things and so I can read opinions that people have written. Can anyone link me any such threads please? Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Doesn't exist. All the knowledge is spread all over. Just use the search function and look for specific key words or items.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guide to test is simple 500mg of test E a week use an AI when you get estrogen symptoms then when you done use clomid

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Guide to test is simple 500mg of test E a week use an AI when you get estrogen symptoms then when you done use clomid
I was under the impression that 250mg test e a week was good enough a dose for a newbie?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was under the impression that 250mg test e a week was good enough a dose for a newbie?
for a cycle, no. Thats only slightly above a standard trt dose and will barely give you any benefit, especially if you had naturally higher test levels.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
for a cycle, no. Thats only slightly above a standard trt dose and will barely give you any benefit, especially if you had naturally higher test levels.
Ok thanks. See I'm learning already

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How sciencey you wanna get? Theres a few good "general" studies and papers that look at some of the basic parameters when using/cycling test (like basic PK/PD stuff, affect on e2/dht/etc).

Theres alot of misinformation out there too though (re half-life and whatnot). Try refer to studies where possible.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
How sciencey you wanna get? Theres a few good "general" studies and papers that look at some of the basic parameters when using/cycling test (like basic PK/PD stuff, affect on e2/dht/etc).

Theres alot of misinformation out there too though (re half-life and whatnot). Try refer to studies where possible.
I love studies and researching. The more the better. Even if I may never use a compound I still like to know about it. That's the nerd in me

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards